The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Really liked In The Shadow of The Moon. I wonder if it would have been a better series than movie.

Thought Politician was okay, not a big fan of Ryan Murphy. Liked the ending, and if there is a season 2, I would watch.

just finished the politician

loved it

it’s one of those shows where you’re questioning your decision of putting it on and before you know it you’re on episode 4 telling all your friends to watch it

US Release Date: December 13th, 2019
Starring: Ryan Reynolds, Ben Hardy, Mélanie Laurent
Directed By: Michael Bay
Synopsis: Six billionaires fake their own deaths and form an elite vigilante squad in order to take down notorious criminals.

I watched the Shadow of the Moon movie and it was pretty decent. It kept getting better and better until the end. Unless theres going to be a part two.

Really liked In The Shadow of The Moon. I wonder if it would have been a better series than movie.

Thought Politician was okay, not a big fan of Ryan Murphy. Liked the ending, and if there is a season 2, I would watch.
just finished the politician

loved it

it’s one of those shows where you’re questioning your decision of putting it on and before you know it you’re on episode 4 telling all your friends to watch it

How were the twins in it?

In the shadow of the moon was cool. Shoutout my block made it to Netflix! And shoutout whomever put ol girl in the AI jersey :nthat:
8CA754BC-D2BB-4C38-9590-DC62C7CF9776.jpeg
CF33BB80-5EFB-4ED4-99EE-CB5B3051F0B9.jpeg

Only 6 eps. Hope the wait is worth it and tommy doesn’t solve the season’s big problem with a last minute plan in the finale again.

So, from the Start of Episode 1 of Season 3 of Goliath when I see Sherylin Finn, I can’t help but feel like I just opened a New Season of Twin Peaks, and it doesn’t stop there or anytime soon. I’m now 3 episodes in and I have to stop to read the recaps of episodes 1-2. It seems like I’m not the only one feeling like I’m trapped inside a Twin Peaks episode as they make mention of that almost immediately. Right after I see a review for Peaky Blinders season5(not even knowing it released)

Now I am torn betweeen putting Goliath on hold....yea man no way. Goliath it is.
Peaky can wait......I’m way too intrigued with This mess on Goliath.

So, from the Start of Episode 1 of Season 3 of Goliath when I see Sherylin Finn, I can’t help but feel like I just opened a New Season of Twin Peaks, and it doesn’t stop there or anytime soon. I’m now 3 episodes in and I have to stop to read the recaps of episodes 1-2. It seems like I’m not the only one feeling like I’m trapped inside a Twin Peaks episode as they make mention of that almost immediately. Right after I see a review for Peaky Blinders season5(not even knowing it released)

Now I am torn betweeen putting Goliath on hold....yea man no way. Goliath it is.
Peaky can wait......I’m way too intrigued with This mess on Goliath.

Man I'm slippin' thought Peaky Blinders released on the 5th on the 4th. Did it release early or am I trippin. Made plans and everything this weekend. :smh: Think I'm gonna do a rewatch before I start season 5.

I know the fascism speech in Peaky Blinders was a shot at Boris Johnson and Trump. Then again, if people look back at the speeches of fascist, Trump and Johnson use the same rhetoric kinda rhetoric. :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom