The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Love reminds me of Kat Dennings but with no ****.

Only 2 eps in, can't call it yet.

She sucks. The most average typical white chick possible and her personality blows. I don’t understand why they got her as the main chick for the show. I’m four episodes in and there’s literally not one single good looking girl in the show.

Beck and Peach >>>>>>>>>

She sucks. The most average typical white chick possible and her personality blows. I don’t understand why they got her as the main chick for the show. I’m four episodes in and there’s literally not one single good looking girl in the show.

Beck and Peach >>>>>>>>>
Even Candace is better but that's what you get when you go to LA and have Joe interact with locals.

Cool that Beck is making cameos. Didn't expect it/thought she was gone for good.

Damn Dexter made the butchering seem easy

Delilah is pretty bad I would’ve preferred her as the main chick but that was too obvious from the beginning

Have two more episodes to watch and then I’ll be done..it’s not better than Season 1 unless something seriously takes it to another level

Alright **** finally gets real at Episode 6. Took long enough.

For anyone like me who was bored as **** and/or confused for the first few episodes keep watching til Episode 6 I promise.

Last edited:
Watched the first 3 episodes of S2 last night. It's ok, but nothing special. Going to keep watching today. Hopefully buc em buc em is right about E6 and then afterwards.

I JUST FIGURED IT OUT!

That is NELL from The Haunting of Hill House.
Man I was about to break down and use IMDB and then she makes this Face that took me right back to THHH.
Wow, interesting.

Just finished. S1 was definitely better. Liked the twist. But the relationship between Love and Joe didn't feel authentic at all. I still enjoyed the season though. Looks like they'll try for a S3 based on the ending but I think the story of Joe is done. No need to make another season.

They should’ve cast the real Geralt, Maul Cosplay Da Gawd. Not buttchin legolas guy.
172B14B3-4F15-431D-A5F1-1D9DD52FA0B8.jpeg
A5DFD28E-4AEF-44B0-B158-5A787524B7D0.jpeg

Yoooooo the Dexter namedrop in E6 :rofl:

Also, immediately recognized the new character from Californication. She's dope. Always liked her.

Netflix buries so many good movies lol.

Had no idea Malcolm X was on here.

Just Cause as well.
I've noticed once the system/a.i. gets an idea of what you like to watch they suggest you a limited range of movies, shows, and specials.

I signed in to my friend's Netflix the other day and joint was wild different. He was getting suggestions and promo for a whole other corner of netflix. You would almost think he personalized it like a profile page :lol:

Finished Season 2 of You and it definitely got even crazier..

I think Joe's story is over but Season 1 > Season 2 in terms of story but glad we got to see Joe’s upbringing to a certain extent

Finished Season 2 of You and it definitely got even crazier..

I think Joe's story is over but Season 1 > Season 2 in terms of story but glad we got to see Joe’s upbringing to a certain extent
Yup just finished as well. Enjoyed, but really don't see a need for this to keep going.

Netflix buries so many good movies lol.

Had no idea Malcolm X was on here.

Just Cause as well.
Fax bro. I remember searching for a title and seeing random good (older) movies and I had no idea they were on there. Tbh I get frustrated with all the bullcrap shows on the main screen, but I have no clue what is behind the curtain. I guess I can type letters in and see what comes up

Back
Top Bottom