The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

The gay lineman was the most useless person in a documentary i've ever seen, dude had nothing to do with AH. just there to talk about closeted men in football
Nah, he also spoke on CTE and the dozens of injuries he suffers from football. Didnt add a lot from his testimonies but it wasnt taking away.

Plus he was yet another gay Patriot.

The documentary tackled a lot of things making this more than an unsuspecting multiple murderer that "had it all".

Started Evil Genius.

I guess Dont f With Cats got my on a crime documentary trip.

But anyway, I was NOT expecting the bomb to be real or for them to actually show it go off.

giphy-35.gif

Started Evil Genius.

But anyway, I was NOT expecting the bomb to be real or for them to actually show it go off.

giphy-35.gif
Lol I didn't either when I was watching. Was pretty shocked by that.

Nah, he also spoke on CTE and the dozens of injuries he suffers from football. Didnt add a lot from his testimonies but it wasnt taking away.

Plus he was yet another gay Patriot.

The documentary tackled a lot of things making this more than an unsuspecting multiple murderer that "had it all".
Agreed. Definitely don't see how someone could say he was "useless" in this doc given how big the sexuality factor was made out to be.

Finished you.
was dope :lol:
Wish he didn’t get that chick pregnant. She uggs to me.
But that new neighbor thing killed me :lol: would of been a perfect ending. Glad it keeps going.

next setting should be in Boston :lol:

Started Evil Genius.

giphy-35.gif
Yea I saw it a while back. It definitely caught me off guard. I was like yooooooooo wtf. Seen it in movies but not in real life.

I never understand why people keep trying to say Netflix falls off when every month they release atleast 1 thing that has the internet buzzing. No other content provider has that kinda record.
I guess I must not pay close enough attention. People actually say this?

They ALWAYS have something coming up. I've never been disappointed with them.

Well they do have a lot of quantity to throw at you. Out of the hundred plus original content they make, I maybe like 10 of them. Still waiting for The Last Kingdom new season, love that show.

That goofy *** Baudi Movan from "Don't **** With Cats" has a lot of nerve saying that people watching a documentary are complicit in a serial killer's rampage from several years ago. Most people weren't in a FB group getting triggered and stalking some dude who was killing cats. She was complicit. And I think John's a creep too. John definitely murked something in his life.

Back
Top Bottom