The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Homecoming S2 is worth the watch. Nothing mindblowing, but it’s an enjoyable, quick show. I actually wish it was longer, but for what it is it’s cool.

If for nothing else, watch it for Janelle.

Just finished Too Old to Die Young.

The story is great, but the execution was horrible. I can see why Amazon was so pissed off at Nicolas Winding Refn and cancelled the show.

Dude wasted so much time will long pauses and silence.
When I seen the length of the first ep was like a damn Romcom movie I said nah I ain't ready. Not to mention most eps are over a hour.

I'm very familiar with Refn and not a big fan of Teller anyway

Last edited:
When I seen the length of the first do was like a damn Rincon movie I said nah I ain't ready. Not to mention most eps are over a hour.

I'm very familiar with Refn and not a big fan of Teller anyway
Don't waste your time famb.

Teller could have been interesting in it but the way it he had to play the role gave him no chance anyway.

People hated Only God Forgives and NEON DEMON and I loved both of those flicks.

I will say the trailer looks awful.
I'd never even heard of this SERIES.

Drive was the goods thou... but yea, I haven’t been able to make it through only god forgives

its distributed thru netflix in other countries, US gets it in july i think

Yea all my cousins in france and africa watched it on netflix while it aired here on ESPN. I thought it was going straight to netflix for us after airing.

Yea all my cousins in france and africa watched it on netflix while it aired here on ESPN. I thought it was going straight to netflix for us after airing.

It was supposed to originally air in June, and was pushed up.

You can watch it on ESPN+ if you really want to see it.

Captain Black Jack Randall is by far the most Savage character in all of Television. He may never be able to play a normal role again.
Did he win any Emmy’s?

I mean Jesus H Roosevelt Christ.
The minute that man gets soft and shows some heart, he lets that Beast back out twice over.

Ramsey Bolton has nothing on this guy.

Outlander is one of my favorite shows. Stick with it fam. It is work it. Check how the intro song changes each season.
Glad I stuck with it. That scene in the Finale of Season2 with the Daughter and her Friend seeing Gillian sacrifice her husband and got through the Stones and then the Daughter believes Claire all of a sudden....that was a Dope scene, great FINALE man. On to Season3.....
Also, Geillis Duncan from Outlander is fire too.
Oh my god she's so fine. She was dope as Geillis but as Gillian, in 1968, Broad was so fine.

“How’d she get the Red Hair?”
-dumbass Nirse delivering Claire/Franks baby
What a batch, asking that question.

On ep 7 of White Lines. Show really makes me think people in Ibiza be high AF and have raw sex everyday. My brother went there for a bachelor party but don't think they did those activities.

people in Ibiza be high AF and have raw sex everyday.

giphy.gif

booking discounted flights to Ibiza ASAP. it's been real yall :emoji_v:

The way they pronounce Ibiza as "Ibitha" had me thinking about how people said Spaniards say words with a lisp because one of the kings had a lisp. Looked it up just now and it's a myth. Some of the pronunciations just developed like that.

I dunno if I like Conchita or her daughter Kika more. Conchita giving off super MILF vibes that I wouldn't be able to resist. Plus her ******* still looking scrumptious.

Just finished season 1 of Last Kingdom. Not bad. Slow burn and Odda was annoying AF.

Disliked how much I compared the production value to GoT when it was clear they didn't have the budget for a legit composer and CGI for the final battle in S1.

Some of the editing too was kinda choppy.

Started S2. I hope it gets better lol

Just finished season 1 of Last Kingdom. Not bad. Slow burn and Odda was annoying AF.

Disliked how much I compared the production value to GoT when it was clear they didn't have the budget for a legit composer and CGI for the final battle in S1.

Some of the editing too was kinda choppy.

Started S2. I hope it gets better lol

I'm almost through season two, and I'm not liking it as much as season one.

Back
Top Bottom