The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Has anyone seen the Outsiders on HBO how is it?
It was good until the end.

Very suspenseful.

Garbage. I tried harder to like that show than damn near anything I’ve watched a full season of.

:lol: I feel like I liked the idea of that show more than the show itself. Overall I thought it was ok but I expected more.

:lol: I feel like I liked the idea of that show more than the show itself. Overall I thought it was ok but I expected more.

10000000%

The only reason I continued watching was cause I liked the IDEA of it and it being a Jason Bateman show rather than it actually being good. Bunch of fake *** suspense that I cared less about.

Started the Jeffery Epstein doc it's lit thus far 🔥.
Honestly, on episode 2 and stuff he was able get away with was truly unfathomable. And how is his gf not in jail forever as well?

Honestly, on episode 2 and stuff he was able get away with was truly unfathomable.

Forgot all about it. I listened to the podcast, so I was wondering if it was going to provide anything new.

Finished The Last Dance. I really enjoyed it. I like how it was set up. Showing the history leading up to the last dance and the actual last dance events simultaneously.

Bout to knock out epstein real quick then watch at least the 1st season of homecoming. The 2nd season not sounding too interesting from what i gathered in here.

Honestly, on episode 2 and stuff he was able get away with was truly unfathomable. And how is his gf not in jail forever as well?
Don’t worry, she’s guilty af in the court of public opinion. It’s well known and she’ll be forced to live her life the topic of disgust everywhere she goes. Same thing with that US Attorney that struck that bogus undercover deal.

just finished last kingdom, it was dope. currently watching the shooter

That ***** is on the run and currently in a Country with no extradition.

suggest me something good to watch on Netflix or Hulu

Really trying to stick with outlander.

Two episodes in and I wanna throw in the towel.

Stick with it fam, if you get through the first half of season 1 the action and battles pick up, once the love story builds. The season when they went to France was a bit of a snooze. Season 4 when they went to America, got pretty interesting with native Indians that have went through the stones that lead up to season 5. Been meaning to watch season 5, just no time.
supposedly season 5 has a group of Native Americans travel through the stones to stop their tribes being slaughtered, sounds interesting

It is mainly a love story, but there's just enough action, and fantasy to keep both the men and women happy.

suggest me something good to watch on Netflix or Hulu
Netflix - Parasyte, Brother, David A. Arnold - Fat Ballerina, Disciples of the 36th Chamber, binge Community

Hulu - Future Man (comedy), Little Fires Everywhere, Runaways, FX on Hulu is where it's at; Thief (only 1 season), Dave, Cake, Devs, Mr. Inbetween

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom