////The Official New Artist Thread//// PUT PEOPLE ON (Drop your music and Feedback)

CASHAMILL<-myspace
l_bb2e138b2d4adb7e18701c8859df9d7c.jpg
l_110fd22bebd90d815e89cb6249306071.jpg

I listened to "I'm The Man" and the beat and sample are definitely hot but i think the flow needs to get a little better. Like some of the linesdon't come out as smooth as they could be and seem rushed a lil. But the song has potential and is good for a new artist.

off_line.gif
Ballerific703
Your joint is type good yourself. The flow was ill for the beat and it worked really well. For some reason though it seemed like i was listening to a song fromthe pack but good nonetheless. But you have to fix the music page because it's kind of hard to figure out who is spittin.

LISTEN TO ILLECISM! Wylin' is the best on his page IMO. He has way better ones on his mixtape though. Click the picture!

Click!

Originally Posted by mrXdaboss

Originally Posted by NO ESCAPIN THIS

These Myspace rappers are lame .... i wish they would shut the f up already .
If you have nothing constructive to say then shut the f up. With that being said...
Meanz of Operation

Seriously dudes got to start somewhere and a lot of cats who are on myspace actually are working on mixtapes and grinding to get there name out.

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

Originally Posted by mrXdaboss

If you have nothing constructive to say then shut the f up. With that being said...
Meanz of Operation

Seriously dudes got to start somewhere and a lot of cats who are on myspace actually are working on mixtapes and grinding to get there name out.
bingo and just cause a rapper has a myspace doesnt mean that it's being used as another promotional tool.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You ain't a rapper cuz you're on myspace ... tell your peoples to fallback , they suck .
you're absolutley right having a myspace account does not make you a rapper. Answer me this sir what would say makes a rapper a rapper ?

That "it's time" joint is serious. I listend to hate that!%@* and thought nah, but this track is fire. Reminds me a lil of bone and the bear isbinnidles(word to cam).

did u ever think there myspace rappers or rappers on myspace
indifferent.gif

if you dont like them, dont listen to them, the thread isnt called "lets clown on myspace rappers" nd im sure it can't hold a candle to listeningto the best rapper alive.

Is it me or does that 1.2 cat sound like Game with weezy's flow. I only listened to a couple of songs though so i'll try and give a lil more of areview later

couple of my dudes outta Asbury NJ..
*Yawn* Never gonna make it. They sound so cookie cutter they might as well be from Rachel Ray kitchen. Why don't new artists understandthat you need to be original in order to get seen nowadays, especially if you're from the east coast? We heard the bang bang, kill kill, I'm a pusha,**** and *****, I got that guap, blah blah stuff before yet every new artist you hear either stole somebody flow or punchline routine, voice, or subject talk.

Spyder Tha Westbank Monster, V.A. Tha Truth, and Dwill Tha Young Kyng. period. search google or myspace on spyder and the other 2 artist have mixtapes cominglater this year sixteen recipe & Tha Crowning Moment.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

couple of my dudes outta Asbury NJ..
*Yawn* Never gonna make it. They sound so cookie cutter they might as well be from Rachel Ray kitchen. Why don't new artists understand that you need to be original in order to get seen nowadays, especially if you're from the east coast? We heard the bang bang, kill kill, I'm a pusha, **** and *****, I got that guap, blah blah stuff before yet every new artist you hear either stole somebody flow or punchline routine, voice, or subject talk.
indifferent.gif
Whoaslow the F_k down my dude... Nah son these n_ggas are dumb nice... and my n_ggas aint just talking it they livin it.

Half of my dudes in the group got locked up a couple years ago from moving MILLIONS
Oh and if you don't believe me...
http://www.DEA.gov/pubs/states/newsrel/nwk072704.html

*Yawn* Never gonna make it. They sound so cookie cutter they might as well be from Rachel Ray kitchen. Why don't new artists understand that you need to be original in order to get seen nowadays, especially if you're from the east coast? We heard the bang bang, kill kill, I'm a pusha, +%@@ and *****, I got that guap, blah blah stuff before yet every new artist you hear either stole somebody flow or punchline routine, voice, or subject talk.
I can't even front dude got a point i tell; my mans that too. Nowadays there are a million rappers who have the same subject matter butit's how you make it sound, the beats you choose, how unique you make this subject to you. I mean Jeezy has never been nice but he found his niche talksabout nothing but drugs and is one of the hottest rappers out(As far as popularity goes). The game now is all about taking a subject everyone uses and makingit your own.

Back
Top Bottom