***The Official NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 2012-13 SEASON THREAD***

probably gonna be taking jimmy graham over gronk in my fantasy leagues ,

too many options for tom this year and the hoody is gonna capitalize on gronk

getting doubled in the redzone , i LOVE the brandon lloyd signing , he's already familiar

with the offense and makes 
eek.gif
 catches on the regular , with hernandez and wes also in

there , i think gronk will play decoy for large portions of the game

i still think gronk is the go to guy inside the 20. just too big a target. i don't even think he gets doubled. i don't see how teams can afford to double anyone...doing so leaves one or two guys who are more than capable of hauling in passes open. should be fun to watch....if our offensive line can get it together, that is

Last edited:
whats good with this jeff demps fellow , im hearing he runs a 4.29

at the very least he can help special teams and return? will he strictly play rb?

could really make a name for himself like devin

Fully invested !!!

Our defense can still use some help but I am more concerned about our offensive line more than anything. But then again, remember that our defense was ranked 31st last season and our offense carried us all the way and an inch closer in winning it all. But we're in good hands folks. In Brady I trust.
It'll be another remarkable bad-***** season my fellow Pats Fans. WE got this !!!
TOM BRADY & MY PATRIOTS ... ALL DAY !!!

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I like your style fams. In Brady we trust.

gonna take demps a while to crack the 53 man dressed list. he needs to get his weight back up from the olympic training.

ive heard PUP list for 6 weeks from bedard's tweets

Ninko is gonna get a go at defensive end. Bill finally looks like he's going to be super agressive in going after QBs on defense this year...about damn time. We havent really helped our CB situation so we can't be letting QBs sit there and bake a cake while waiting for receivers to get open.

Lot of media hype around the Chung-Gregory combo. Sounds like theyre developing good chemistry out there. Defense isnt gonna be **** without good safety play, so hopefully they're both set to have a strong year.

yeah kind of weird. i figured they would take tonight pretty serious, then mail it in the on friday. i guess it makes sense. the starters usually play a lot in the third preseason game for bill. ah well...im more concerned with seeing how the younger guys on defense play anyway.

offensive line looks AWFUL....glad TB12 isn't playing tonight :lol:

vereen with a couple nice cuts. him and ridley could be a nice combo

mallet actually looking like a QB. nice drive. got some drive extending calls, but he made them pay.

^ word man. he looked woozy as hell when he got up. cant help but think concussion :smh:

EDIT: shoulder according to tirico...i don;t buy it tho, man. he looked dazed :lol:

Last edited:
thoughts on tonight's game:

ryan mallet: not mind blowing or anything. very hot and cold tonight. but looked a lot better than any of us have seen, both this year and last. actually looked like he can make some tight throws. he's going to get plenty more time in the last preseason game, so eager for that

hoyer: yikes, man

vereen v ridley: vereen looked decent...but i still like ridley to start. his style is more north south which we tend to like. vereen on third downs with woodhead though, they both are def the backs to catch the ball coming out of the backfield.

chandler jones: didn't play a ton, but back down to earth a bit for sure. king dunlap worked him pretty well. he tweets a lot, would like to seem him tweet less :lol:

offensive line: are you ******g kidding me? one injury to starters during the season and we're in trouble, especially at the tackle positions. pray to god brian waters comes back to play guard too. marcus cannon should either get a go at guard or get cut. he's no tackle. people keep saying solder will be fine, but man he looks awful out there.

branch v stallworth: one them will get the last WR spot. gotta believe it's branch. he made plays tonight, while stallworth did not do much at all.

cheerleaders: ours are hurt...awful :x

pat chung: theyre saying shoulder, hope it's not serious and hope is head is OK

i talk a lot of **** to merriman on twitter...would hate to have to back track on my comments :lol:

:lol: at adressing the quality of the cheerleaders . Smh at the sub par product theyre putting out there :smh:

And im not against merriman coming in here :pimp: IMO our linebackers are legit already but another veteran would help. Id have to assume he'd be motivated if BB was inquiring about his services. I think a lot of players around the L want to be a part of whats going on here in NE.

i talk a lot of **** to merriman on twitter...would hate to have to back track on my comments
laugh.gif
u talkin trash? i mean legit trash (not that vanilla nt stuff) to someone.....i don't believe u. lmao

then again if true that would make it so like meth is ur daddy and ur his good little princess, but once he's not around u get all girls gone wild, huh? LMAO
laugh.gif
at adressing the quality of the cheerleaders . Smh at the sub par product theyre putting out there
mean.gif

And im not against merriman coming in here
pimp.gif
IMO our linebackers are legit already but another veteran would help. Id have to assume he'd be motivated if BB was inquiring about his services. I think a lot of players around the L want to be a part of whats going on here in NE.
yea, our lb's are decent  i guess......with the likes of dane fletcher out tho i would love to get Shawn (pause).

merriman seems like his body his broken...always getting injured. if it wasnt for that, i wouldnt hate the idea of him coming here at all. but we'd pay him some ridiculous signing bonus (ala fanene) and then he'd get hurt after 4 weeks and we'd be out some money.

can't believe we cut fanene. wonder if it was a serious injury or he just wasnt fitting in. but dude is walking away with $3 million plus in his pocket

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom