***The Official NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 2012-13 SEASON THREAD***

Wes wasn't the main problem like everyone is saying. yeah, the drop was big, but we wouldn't have won the game even if we did make that play. the D and having key players hurt would have still lost it for us in the end.   

i hope we can pick up greg jennings or Dwayne Bowe and some good defensive players through the draft. mainly the D needs a major upgrade.  

Last edited:
Memo, how about mike wallace? lots of speed and blow the top of the d?

would love to see that
im not saying wes is the only problem but to me if you want a nice contract you have to come up clutch ya know? we have problems throughout the team. as i told one of my buddies, the rest of the league is getting better too. I mean like every team. its just a more competitive league now.

post spygate era hasn't been too prosperous

What? You sound dumb...only thing that's changed with the patriots is that we never rebuilt our defense to an elite level after everyone left/retired .....any team in the nfl would love our run post spygate

What? You sound dumb...only thing that's changed with the patriots is that we never rebuilt our defense to an elite level after everyone left/retired .....any team in the nfl would love our run post spygate

Not the Giants

yeah, Wallace sounds good.

i wonder what's going to happen with edelman.

did anyone find it weird Aqib hurts himself so bad without being hit that he had to be out the entire game? he said it wasn't even that bad either, just a little tweak too. 

Last edited:

Not the Giants

1 team...which I purposely left out cause I knew someone simple *** would say that..1 outta the whole league...not bad nor bad...spy gate slander is played...go back to the kitchen

Last edited:
I think edelman comes back for less cash due to injury. If you give welker a 2 3 year deal which i dont see happening i doubt you want him returning kicks.

Early in the game i heard on commentary that talib made a tackle on special teams. Do you really want your lock down guy on special teams? I honestly have a problem with it.
If edelman chung want to come back limit them to special teams.

we always have some kind of injury going on. Ras-i dowling has one more chance in my book. Dude played like 2 games in 2 years.

^Has Ras-I been injured or just inactive all that time? I remember the audible groans by a lot of people on draft day when he was mentioned :lol:

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

i wouldnt even franchise wes

deion has to go aswell

ridley earned his keep and vereen can catch out the backfield so they're good in my book

if one of those top 4-6 olb/de's falls to 20 , we gotta move up and snatch'em

if theres good value at OL im good with that

as far as free agency goes , i'd like for tom to get vocal and make the team

make a splash because the window is getting closer

ras-i has been worthless...don't expect to see him ever take the field :lol:

i'm def torn on wes. the tag would be for $11M :wow:

i think you let talib walk...between the injuries and wild card factor, can't trust him with a long term deal. not a lot out there in FA, but make something happen.

as far as the post spy-gate era not being prosperous, when you're used to riding in lambos, a bmw just sucks i guess. we're still the winning-est team post spygate (pretty sure about that). always a contender, multiple deep playoff runs. people act like winning superbowls is the only sign of a good team. in that case, lot of bum *** squads in the league :lol:

i think you let talib walk...between the injuries and wild card factor, can't trust him with a long term deal. not a lot out there in FA, but make something happen.

talib was the glue holding that crap defense togethor but i wouldnt resign him either

he has too many nagging injuries

Im hoping talib can come back just on the fact no one else will take a chance on him.
Im hoping we can get mike wallace. and we all know with those draft pics 50 percent of them going to be traded for future picks. nfl draft 2050 we will have 100 picks

I think we only have four picks this year, so we need to make them count. First, second, third, and a seventh i believe.

Im hoping talib can come back just on the fact no one else will take a chance on him.
Im hoping we can get mike wallace. and we all know with those draft pics 50 percent of them going to be traded for future picks. nfl draft 2050 we will have 100 picks

After his drops and fumbles Hoodie and Tom will stop throwing to him. I don't see him handling that environment

yea we dont have that many pics this year read it on espnboston.com exactly why i think we will try and stack a few.

fury you would know best out of anyone what we should expect from mike wallace. we need a vertical player. at this point i dont care who it is.

1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 7th round picks
you think we flip mallet this year?

i think we trade down with the 28th or whatever pick we have 

if nobody we absalutely need doesnt drop down and slip

to us , no need to spend first round when you can trade down

a few spots and have a little more cap flexability going into free agency

1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 7th round picks
you think we flip mallet this year?

i think we trade down with the 28th or whatever pick we have 
if nobody we absalutely need doesnt drop down and slip
to us , no need to spend first round when you can trade down
a few spots and have a little more cap flexability going into free agency

I dunno. Personally i dont think Mallet is the future anyway, so i wouldnt hate a move to flip him.

Really interested to see what we do. Everyone knows the "window" is closing. Wonder how desperate we will be in FA and the draft.

Seeing that we have picks in the first 3 rounds is :pimp: ...wouldn't mind if we flipped the first for more picks if possible

Seeing that we have picks in the first 3 rounds is
pimp.gif
...wouldn't mind if we flipped the first for more picks if possible
yup

and deadset , hopefully not desperate at all.....would hate to have to overpay during free agency

how would you guys feel for a high pick on a DT that wilfork can take under his wing

how that wasnt courtney upshaw last year .......i dont even

chandler is due for a MONSTER sophmore year according to the analysist's , most of which agreed

he woulda been a top 4-6 pick last year had he played the first 7 weeks due to injury

mind you the first 2 picks where locked in last year

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom