***The Official NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 2012-13 SEASON THREAD***

he's getting payed alot , they'd probably want a first rounder too

rex ryan loves revis , they know something we dont know in my opinion 

yeah plus i dont know if the jets would trade revis within the division...that'd be quite bold of them

bill LOVES ed reed...could easily see him bringing in reed. we need veteran presence in that defensive backfield. SERIOUS veteran presence, not steve gregory :lol:

yeah plus i dont know if the jets would trade revis within the division...that'd be quite bold of them

bill LOVES ed reed...could easily see him bringing in reed. we need veteran presence in that defensive backfield. SERIOUS veteran presence, not steve gregory :lol:

*fingers crossed*

I read this earlier. It doesn't mean they're gonna trade him, and what makes you so sure the Pats are gonna take him? they don't have the draft picks worth trading him for. that's what the Jets are shopping for, good draft picks. This makes me sick, I wanna smash my iPad. If he goes to the patriots I'll lose it.

yep, bill definitely loves ed, who doesnt? i will bet it was brady's fear of what bill would say after his "martial arts move" to reed, that made brady go right upto him to apologize on the field.

I read this earlier. It doesn't mean they're gonna trade him, and what makes you so sure the Pats are gonna take him? they don't have the draft picks worth trading him for. that's what the Jets are shopping for, good draft picks. This makes me sick, I wanna smash my iPad. If he goes to the patriots I'll lose it.

ohhhhhhhh definitely not sure on anything. i just have wishful thinking. pats have a bunch of secondary to ship off and have picks in first 3 rounds, then what 7 and 8? i just think whatever opinions we have on talib, you cant tell me the team didnt play with a "swagger" another level of confidence on the field. i dont care what bill will say, but he knows with talib out there he can do things with send more pressure up front than other times. just think what talib and someone on the opposite side like a revis presence would do in terms of allowing the front line to get after the qb.

Had high hopes for Gregory this year :smh:

Dude had his moments but was trash overall

straight up i cant trust him in the open field to make a tackle...i hold my breath sometimes when i know he is around the offensive player with the ball

Pats getting Ed Reed? I doubt it but thatd b right up there w acquiring Moss :wow: :wow:

Would be all for the Patriots (one of the richest franchises in football) making Ed Reed one of the highest paid d back in the L for the next two years.

Also realistically though i wanna sign talib. Dude is huge and i love the goon factor. Yeah he gets hurt but who doesnt? I like talib i want him donning a pats uni for the next 3 to 4 years :pimp:

Also realistically though i wanna sign talib. Dude is huge and i love the goon factor. Yeah he gets hurt but who doesnt? I like talib i want him donning a pats uni for the next 3 to 4 years :pimp:

*disclaimer*

talib, revis, reed = dream sequence :nthat:

Surprised nobody brought up Ed Reed confirming he would love to play for the Patriots :pimp:

owner aint giving revis the money he's asking for

i agree mr. kraft might have thought like that in the past, however this is the closing of the brady/belichick era and i'm sure things are more open for discussion in foxboro

do i see it happening, not really

do i dream, yes 150% i want to see revis with a flying elvis helmet on

i feel like our team for soooo many years now is just lacking in the toughness dept on the D side of the ball

so happy the patriots are playing down here in NC next season....finally get to see Brady live 
nthat.gif

Shakes head and realizes that's just adding years that the Ravens have to knock out the Pats so the Steelers have a shot

F

now i just need mankins and wilfork to restructure and clear up more $$$ for us to make a #boom in free agency

where's Wesley at is what Brady is really trying to say

you HAVE to think both welker and vollmer will be pats next year and beyond now.

focus the draft on DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE...and OL in the third or seventh rounds.

With the departure of Pat Chung to the Eagles and Darius Butler re-signing with the Colts for 2 years, a quick review of the 2009 Draft:

2a Pat Chung, SS, Oregon
2b Ron Brace, DT, Boston College
2c Darius Butler, CB, Connecticut
2d Sebastian Vollmer, OL, Houston
3a Brandon Tate, WR, North Carolina
3b Tyrone McKenzie, LB, South Florida
4 Rich Ohrnberger, OL, Penn State
5 George Bussey, OL, Louisville
6a Jake Ingram, LS, Hawaii
6b Myron Pryor, DT, Kentucky
7a Julian Edelman, WR, Kent State
7b Darryl Richard, DT, Georgia Tech