--- THE OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS THREAD --- OFFSEASON THREAD

What Are You Concerned About Heading Into This Season???

• Brady turning 40

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Safety

• Gostkowski

• Total voters
Damn I didn't even notice Slater :rofl:

He's for sure coming back though :lol:,dude is a lifer

Schiano/Flores are gonna have a hell of a task on their hands trying to fix the D

ST Captain Slater and Ebner should both be back. I know some people were complaining about burning roster spots for players that are just on ST, but Hoody does love him some Brandon Bolden so expect him to be back as well :lol:

Dion - but I think he'll test the FA and see how much he's worth. Kinda like what Hightower did last year

Burk - I expect a rebound year from this dude

Dola - PLS LAWD! Can we have a full season which we have EVERY RECEIVER HEALTHY!? It ain't much to ask

Flowers - LB depth and familiarity with the system

Slater(?) - I think this is a lock since he's been one of the vocal captains we have

Bolden - Patriots blood flowing in him I won't be surprised if he becomes a coach for us one day :lol: He actually did well filling in for some backs that were out

Harrison - Boom Tower and him :pimp:

And hopefullu a big name FA. Like Odell LMAO JK

I'm hoping for Dola and Lewis for sure. Idk if Gronk retiring is a legit thing, but I need to see another season of Brady, Gronk, Jules and Dola together. Add in Lewis, Cooks, Hogan, Mitchell, White and Burkhead and hopefully we can put together something on defense.

ALL OF THIS. I only wish for a complete season with the type of offensive cast we have.

Pats are already in mid-offseason mode with this issue.

As much as I hate dealing with social media reactions of people because of the passive aggressiveness/pettiness nature of it, this one has got be an exception. TB12 stamp of approval and a bunch of former and current players? Man o man...

I sorta feel like BB's gonna end up being like a Tom Coughlin for us; sitting at the press box to come up with schemes.

bradypumped.0.gif

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

Colts are feelings a little... deflated :lol:

BUT this doesn't relieve BB from all the mularkey he pulled this SB. We HAD that game.
You guys would have won prob if Butler played. Bill prob owed a gambling debt so he had to get right w his bookies. That decision makes no sense.

I don’t see why Mc
People say this in jest, but there were some big bets put on Philly by mob bosses apparently :nerd:

It was either bench Butler or sleep with the fishes.
True I remember hearing about all the 7 figure bets on the Eagles.

One of those examples of "A good problem to have."

I think 2018's the last hurrah for BB to redeem himself, and to give Josh some power over roster moves so the turnover goes smoothly. Media here noted Josh scouted for Gwap and insisted BB to draft him.

Pats can use the late draft pick they got from the 9ners to get a QB. Develop him and go from there.

IMO, Josh staying put is a good thing for the players. He's not accomplished/cranky as BB (of course) but he's young and players will relate to him. Like how McVay is to the Rams.

Butler playing wouldn’t have won the game for us. The defensive line got no pressure on Foles, not even a single sack.

He was an absolutely great underdog story, but now his 15 minutes are up .

i dunno. if butler plays, i bet we force at least one, probably two, more punts. third down coverage was AWFUL

this josh news has me feeling a little better. we'll be byke fo sho

i know i know its been asked before.... but do we blame the loss on bill and his ego?

does it bring validation to the speculation earlier in the playoffs?

i know i know its been asked before.... but do we blame the loss on bill and his ego?

does it bring validation to the speculation earlier in the playoffs?

IMO, it's a mixture of factors primarily on his behalf. Benching Butler? For what? Until he provides some sort of explanation why that was the case then MAYBE he's not all to blame. He became too cute and let Pederson take advantage of OUR SITUATION.

Brady did the best ANY QB would't have been able to do knowing his defense played with their heads cutoff.

Bill will always be Bill and his glaring flaws showed in the SB. Bringing Josh back was his saving grace to get the players to buy into the system. BB has no choice but to share the control of the team to a youngin like McDaniels. This move KINDA softens the blow of the SB loss

agreed bringing josh back was to save face and alleviate the pain to a degree. shannon and skip were making some solid points and had my eyes opened a lil

Damage control is a b****

BB and Kraft had to pull all the stops because of the mini-mutiny that took place yesterday with Butler's IG post. The fact that Brady and teammates cosigned his post probably scared BB and he had to settle the score with Kraft.

I just want this over with so we can head on to free agency and get bodies.

Back
Top Bottom