🍎 OFFICIAL NEW YORK METS THREAD 🍎: @San Francisco 4/22-4/24

Travis d'Aranud opts for TJ surgery. He's done for this season

Plawecki could return in 2-3 weeks

I expect Mets to make a trade for a catcher

Trade Lagares for a catcher. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone :smile:

Actually 3 birds cuz that would make Nimmo our 4th OF'er

Its a win win win situation

Hate...Harvey...so...much...you...guys...
giphy.gif

Between Flores, Gonzo and Bruce, Im ok with D.Smith not coming back until next season or being traded for a catcher.

Flores would be an all-star DH. Dudes swing is so compact and potent.

Nimmo again proving his value.

Im losing my patience with Rosario.

DeGrom with 11 K's so far in the 7th. Lagares executing the squeeze looking like a ninja. This game is lit.

It was bound to happen with the bullpen. Being overused consistently. Just didn't think it would blow up like this.

Yesterday, they won in spite of Callaway. Tonight, he's responsible for the loss. Have to trust Jacob to get Kendrick out there. Kendrick struck out three times before that at bat. He puts in an overworked bullpen that completely imploded. He has to learn how to manage better and fast. Only three weeks into the season and the bullpen is on the verge of being overworked. Not a good loss at all. One that it extremely deflating and could lead to negative momentum.

Yesterday, they won in spite of Callaway. Tonight, he's responsible for the loss. Have to trust Jacob to get Kendrick out there. Kendrick struck out three times before that at bat. He puts in an overworked bullpen that completely imploded. He has to learn how to manage better and fast. Only three weeks into the season and the bullpen is on the verge of being overworked. Not a good loss at all. One that it extremely deflating and could lead to negative momentum.

agree. like something i wouldn't think too hard about. he didn't trust his ace to get out of a little situation?

Yeah, terrible loss. Glad it happened where team can learn mistakes early than later

We will bounce back strong tonight. Looking forward to seeing the new Wheeler against a strong team

Last night was like a 2008 loss. Mets with the lead and relievers blowing it. Good thing about baseball is that there's always tomorrow.

If they didn't lose last night, I wouldn't care about tonight. Trending the wrong way.

The real Mets are back. Poor managing, poor pitching and poor situational hitting.

Figured they would get swept once they blew that game on Monday, just not favorable match ups but it's only April and they're in first. Really can't complain at this point

Reyes is done, should have never even been used to PH last night to begin with.

^

Agreed

They need to work better on RISP issues

Bullpen will be fine. We have brilliant pitching minded coaches in the clubhouse

The Bullpen will be fine.

Between a slumping Cespedes, Lagares and Rosario in the lineup, offense was bound to be weak.

Why didnt Nimmo start instead of Lagares? smh

The Mets cratering back to Earth. Callaway and the bullpen blowing the game Monday has sucked all of the wind out of their sails.

Steven Matz sucks. Trade him

Back
Top Bottom