The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Got a question - anyone know how the sizing is on the 2015 am 90 infrareds? I know a guy selling them in 11, but I'm usually a 10.5, so I'm not sure how they'll fit. Any help would be appreciated! 
I'm a 10.5 and 11 I got an 11 in the infared it it fits me good with no problem.

I'm a 10.5 and 11 I got an 11 in the infared it it fits me good with no problem.
ahhh see!!!  the inconsistent 90 sizing strikes again!  

in my experience, any OG color way fits half size small, needing to go half size up.  but that only applies if it has soft suede.  ie. infrareds, laser blue and [i suspect, because i dont have them] volts.  tho technically, laser blue is not the same material layout as infrareds or volts.  

now, id get something like infraoranges (which kind of follows a laser blue lay out as far as materials go) TTS.  

these days im just defaulting to 9.5 unless i get the volts.  thats why i dont buy 90s anymore.  that and the color ways been on struggle street.   

Hi guys, looking at picking up some 2010 Laser Blues on eBay. Was wondering if I'd run into any trouble buying shoes that old? Just concerned about the air bubble. My old AF1's air bubble went flat. :smh: Also, what's a fair price for them? :nerd: Thanks in advance.

Got a question - anyone know how the sizing is on the 2015 am 90 infrareds? I know a guy selling them in 11, but I'm usually a 10.5, so I'm not sure how they'll fit. Any help would be appreciated! 
I'm normally a 10.5 and bought an 11. They fit fine.

Depends on storage. I'd be fine having a crack at them. Should be fine. If anything were to go wrong it'd be more like sole separation, but chances are you'll be ok.

Not sure on price. Someone else can chime in with an opinion.

Depends on storage. I'd be fine having a crack at them. Should be fine. If anything were to go wrong it'd be more like sole separation, but chances are you'll be ok.

I appreciate the input. Hopefully I can get a pair at a fair price. Thanks.

I kno I bought my 2010 laser blue at a swap meet for $70

On a wet day today wear
2v29mq0.jpg

i dont have ultra 90s but i have ultra 87's and that sole is so comfy. As well as AM0's. Im sure the comfort will be the same for 90s.
I hope so. The am90s midsole is second to none for comfort but the upper is a little tight to wear for long hours and I'm hoping the ultra fixes that. Plus there's an infrared colorway so that's definitely pulling me in

Last edited:
I hope so. The am90s midsole is second to none for comfort but the upper is a little tight to wear for long hours and I'm hoping the ultra fixes that. Plus there's an infrared colorway so that's definitely pulling me in
I have a bunch of ultra 90s and I think the comforts there. But everybody has there own taste to what they consider comfort.

I have a bunch of ultra 90s and I think the comforts there. But everybody has there own taste to what they consider comfort.

I have an Ultra 90. As comfortable as they are, I feel like the simplified/narrower front end makes the rear end feel a bit off in terms of balance, IMO. I'd say I'm more of a fan of the OG AM90. With that being said, I'd take the Ultras over the Lunar AM 90.

As far as the 2010 laser blues go. I own two and both came in great condition except for some minor cracking on the midsole. I did a little digging and found out that for some reason they're more prone to cracking. Even FC got em for 150$ right now.

I have an Ultra 90. As comfortable as they are, I feel like the simplified/narrower front end makes the rear end feel a bit off in terms of balance, IMO. I'd say I'm more of a fan of the OG AM90. With that being said, I'd take the Ultras over the Lunar AM 90.
wow. they're even narrower than the og am90s in the toe area? Im leaning towards a pass. thanks

Thanks. That's what I've been seeing pairs floating around on the internet are going for. Copped a pair for just a hair under that price range.
laugh.gif
Hoping they're in great wearable shape. I'll find out next week.
you're welcome and no need to worry about wearability, i still have 3 pairs from the 2010 and 2 pairs from the 2007 JD Sports release on ice, and the last time that i saw those 5 pairs they were looking ok, no signs of foggy air units and the midsole was super firm and that was 2 months ago

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom