The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Well made too. Soft leather sock liner, dope combinations of canvas's and some butter leather. Stitchings on point.

Speaking of women's 90s. Remember these? 2015 NYC Strawberry cheesecakes. Definitely a clean CW. One of the wifeys.

Last edited:
Speaking of women's 90s. Remember these? 2015 NYC Strawberry cheesecakes. Definitely a clean CW. One of the wifeys.
One of my favorite colorways, men or women. I've been looking for a pair for my wife for a little bit.

Ok if anyone cares Footaction 20% coupon code does work for the 90 "OG" SEs and all the flyknit AM1s..
Just bought them with the code!

And now back to your regular AM/Modzilla internet beefing broadcast...

Last edited:
@dblplay1212 Do it. The price is right. If ever a matching pair, these might be it. Aside from infrareds of course. I think a dude could pull these off no problem, and the suede is crazy.

Last edited:
I hate yall. Put in an offer on those 10.5 cheesecakes. If he accepts, I'll have to cop a pair for my wife, too. There's a few in her size on there.

What am I missing here? Is this any different than the one for air max day? Those went on discount a few places.
outlet garbage that they try to push for the full retail price again
mean.gif

Shield wasn't bad outside of the ankle thing. That ruined it for me.
Lol! Those were returned back to outlets and warehouse. They were able to gather up enough to resell them back to retail. I bet a few are going to buy them and "try" to resell them. LOL!!!

ain't nobody copping those god awful tinker 90's....

no one bit first time around so why does Nike think they'll move em again now??

hey Nike, make more spiridons!!! We actually want to buy those lol

The "Fuego Lourenco's" came in today. Probably could of went half size down, but still fire. IMHO Pedro killed it on these.
They are fuego. Did you go .5 up and should have gone TTS with the conversion?

Last edited:

They are fuego. Did you go .5 up and should have gone TTS with the conversion?

I actually went 1.5 sizes up and should have just gone one size up. One size will be fine.
Thanks. I was looking at the Nike charts. And from what I remembered, the rule of thumb was 1.5 sizes up from your men's size; however, when I looked at the CM conversion chart on the Nike.com, it was only up 1 full size like you just mentioned. Kinda had me scratching my head.

BTW, do you go TTS or .5 up in your AM 90s?

And go Bucs. Since you're in Tampa. I'm actually still a season ticket holder even though I'm in San Diego and haven't lived in Central FL in years.

@Fahqu001 Not sure what happened there? I went 1.5 sizes up and should have only gone 1 size up. One will do it.

I generally like .5 size up in 90s. I like to use sneaker shields and it fits better.

@Fahqu001 Not sure what happened there? I went 1.5 sizes up and should have only gone 1 size up. One will do it.
No biggie, you replied in the quote and that happens. I understood your response and thanks.

In my last reply, I was asking about your normal AM 90s if you typically go TTS or .5 up.

EDIT: I see you responded at the same time I did. Thanks. Sneaker shields hurt my feet too much. I just let my shoes crease these days 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom