The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Today's wear
o94s3s.jpg

Love those. Should've got them. But as usual Nike pumped up the contrast on the beuty pics and I found the colour didn't pop as much in person.

Still should've got them.

Love those. Should've got them. But as usual Nike pumped up the contrast on the beuty pics and I found the colour didn't pop as much in person.

Still should've got them.
Yea I cop these while back at culture king because it was the last size left which was my size. So I figured why not

Yeah I stared at a pair in fl for a week on spesh for about $120, thought I'd wait and try and get for under a hunge. Oh well. There will be some cheap cheap on eBay I'm sure when I remember to look...

ultra essential or ultra SE for casual wear aesthetics aside? I still havent picked up either yet

Last edited:
Any of y'all 90 heads got an Ultraboost
in the rotation? I haven't copped one yet, I'm for real afraid I might like them too much. Lol Just wondering?

in the rotation? I haven't copped one yet, I'm for real afraid I might like them too much. Lol Just wondering?

I have the OG black/purple and mystery greys. I love them and the comfort is top notch but I won't buy them unless they're under retail. I can't stand the new knit pattern they've moved to so I'll probably stop at two pairs.

call me ignorant but i dont rock any sneakers but nikes.  i dont deny others' tech and comfort, but im a nikehead through and through.  i dont mind looking at some asics but wouldnt rock them. 

Ive been a loyal Nike head from jump. That's why I'm afraid to try them. The look hella comfortable and the silhouette is growing on me...Beware, it only takes one[emoji]128556[/emoji]

I'm mostly Nike but I have several Asics and New Balance. Idk why but I have a bias against Adidas. The UB looks good and is supposed to be comfortable but I refuse to buy them. Probably bc I'm older and I see so many kids wearing them.

Last edited:
I don't stay loyal to one brand. I'm paying them to wear their shoes, not the other way around. If I was forced to pick one brand right now for retros/classics I'd go New Balance hands down. Their made in USA/UK models makes Nike/adidas/asics etc. quality laughable.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom