The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I don't stay loyal to one brand. I'm paying them to wear their shoes, not the other way around. If I was forced to pick one brand right now for retros/classics I'd go New Balance hands down. Their made in USA/UK models makes Nike/adidas/asics etc. quality laughable.
For me, every 997 is pretty much awesome. 

Especially the Rose and Luxury Goods Concepts collab.

Yesterday wear MAG 90
11c5g1c.jpg

I have a pair of Ultra Boosts and a couple pairs of NMDs. Ultra Boosts are pretty comfortable but a little tight than desired. NMDs are meh. I like the Circle Knit over the Prime Knit version though. Not worth the resell prices they're going for, at all.

Co-sign on New Balance. The US/UK made ones are :pimp: The asian made ones though :\

Yesterday wear MAG 90
dont tell me that you have bought a replica and have let it customized into the Mag cw, the shape from the upper and the Air Max side tab on your shoe looks hella suspect, and also i cant remember that Nike have have used a mesh with a vertical weave pattern

Last edited:
dont tell me that you have bought a replica and have let it customized into the Mag cw, the shape from the upper and the Air Max side tab on your shoe looks hella suspect, and also i cant remember that Nike have have used a mesh with a vertical weave pattern
Very likely to be fakes indeed.

You don't even have to have them customized. Reps companies sell fake Mag 90s with exact the same look, including that mesh.

-edit
And after closer inspection of his pic I'm 100% sure they are those fakes.

Last edited:
Just watched a DS pair go for 500$ or so yesterday. Which is probably a lot closer to a fair market value than the 1000$ on FC.[emoji]128556[/emoji] One of my all time favorites. I will own that shoe, even if I have to sell several off to do it. Dope pic.
Another ds pair went for $395 about a month or so ago. I bid a few times but I'm a 10.5 and that pair was a 10 so I didn't want to get in too deep on a pair that would probably be too snug for me to even wear. I'm with you though, love that shoe. Probably my favorite 90 all time.

My paint just came in today, it's hard to find the right color, the pic makes the turquoise look blue but I was after the teal look not sure tho. But I will go ahead and get the white done. If anything I'll just have a diffrent shade teal if it doesn't go the way I want.
mx1r0z.jpg

I'm no expert on knowing real and fake still learning like some other people. Just a lesson learned for me it cost me nothing but thankfully that's the first and last time for me. When I come across air Max's I won't I can come on hear and ask but the time frame of me getting an Answer is slim by then it's already sold. I have pass on a bunch thanks to yalls help. But like I said lesson learned for me.

Back
Top Bottom