The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

'15 infrared a are drying up. Need a DS pair and neon '95's from '15
Thankfully 2015 GS infrareds are still an easy copp [emoji]128077[/emoji] My 4 year old son has officially ran through and destroyed his first pair of infrared 90 beaters. Rights of passage and whatnot [emoji]9994[/emoji]Lol

Thankfully 2015 GS infrareds are still an easy copp [emoji]128077[/emoji] My 4 year old son has officially ran through and destroyed his first pair of infrared 90 beaters. Rights of passage and whatnot [emoji]9994[/emoji]Lol
Those pair look like they been threw war and back and claimed victory.

So next time you're watching a pair from anywhere else than your local FL or HypeDC shop just drop some pics here first.
Pics preferrably including box label and size tag.

And just don't fall for lame sellers pushing you 'better decide quick or else they be gone'. That's what everyone who's selling something says.
Well thanks for the whips on the back and a hand shake at the end.

All I see is a VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVNDS pair

Haha, the first of many to come.
Perks of having kids..mini dope kicks with Big rotations.

how many pairs of AMs does the lil one have ??
90s, Currently 6 and growing. Laser blues, Infrareds and a few GRs. My daughter has a few also, too young yet. Definitely Not that big by our standards, but quite excessive by the Wifeys. I'll be Winning that battle though. [emoji]128175[/emoji]

90s, Currently 6 and growing. Laser blues, Infrareds and a few GRs. My daughter has a few also, too young yet. Definitely Not that big by our standards, but quite excessive by the Wifeys. I'll be Winning that battle though. [emoji]128175[/emoji]
he can wear each pair for around 8-9 weeks if he got 6 pairs, he got fresh kickz all year round
smokin.gif

he can wear each pair for around 8-9 weeks if he got 6 pairs, he got fresh kickz all year round :smokin
It's almost as bad as buying for yourself. Nike knows exactly what they're doing, they've got me coming and going. They grow so fast you really can't keep too many in close sizes.
@maxamillion02 30! Damn bro, we need to hand down to each other. Lol
Edit-congrats on the new one coming

Last edited:
It's almost as bad as buying for yourself. Nike knows exactly what they're doing, they've got me coming and going. They grow so fast you really can't keep too many in close sizes.
@maxamillion02 30! Damn bro, we need to hand down to each other. Lol
Edit-congrats on the new one coming
That would be funny if we did something like that.
And appreciate it. I'll soon will need a bigger glass case for the lil ones Max's

Lol. My wife ******* all the time cause my son grows out of kicks sometimes before he's even had a chance to rock them. His first pair was infrared 90's and he's already on pair #3 @2&1/2yrs old

Kind of random but im gonna copp one of these display's. Found this company on IG. They're plastic and about 60$ plus shipping. Kind of pricey, but If it's clear and made well I think they're worth it. I haven't bought yet but probably will soon. What y'all think?

too expensive like you have said before, and sneakers will get discoloration
if you leave them too long out of the box and get exposed to (day)light
Yeah I thought about that...but it's so dope! Maybe just one[emoji]128527[/emoji]

I had a little free time so I took the time to pull out my shoe only from container cause they are more easy to work with then boxes. So here a pintch of my collection. Thought I do something diffrent.
2gy86ts.jpg

spg46w.jpg

There many more shoes still in boxes didn't feel like pulling them out to much work.

Got a stain on the mesh part what can I do to clean it. If it works I'll clean some other pair that have stain on the mesh.
1zebe2q.jpg

Washing machine in pillow case on delicate cycle. Re rinse/spin again at end.

Stuff ties with plastic bags (without pushing out of shape)

Allow to dry naturally in your house.

Shoes re-DS

Last edited:
Tr[quote name"Maxamillion02" url="/t/537533/the-official-nike-air-max-90-thread/25740#post_26355712"]Got a stain on the mesh part what can I do to clean it. If it works I'll clean some other pair that have stain on the mesh.
1zebe2q.jpg
[/quote]i dont know if you can get any of that jason markk cleaner but I use that and an electric spinny toothbrush. Thats been my go to, I take a bottle of it and my toothbrush when I hit the road

Back
Top Bottom