The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

officialy there is only one reversed infra cw ^^^^

the pair from max90 is called ''Hot Red'' and its not infra but its similiar
Oh okay! I have a pair with the exact same color blocking as the OG infrared, but the red is called "Wine" and now, when i look at my anniversary croco infra, damn i want an OG infra. They pop really good (not that fake infrared called "bright crimson")

Oh okay! I have a pair with the exact same color blocking as the OG infrared, but the red is called "Wine" and now, when i look at my anniversary croco infra, damn i want an OG infra. They pop really good (not that fake infrared called "bright crimson")
go check ebay for an 2015 infra, they are not that difficult to find i think

OG Retro Infrared you got to becareful since the back heel tab has different variations of the Nike font depending on the year, unless you don't care about minor details like that.

It's basically the logo appearing at the beginning of this ad, vs the logo appearing at the end (the NIKE font is slightly different). If you have enough Nike retro shoes over the years you will know exactly what I mean. Classic Nike QC here lol!

Also 2015 Infrared is mssing the orange on the back of the tongue. Me personally I think the 2013 vintage look one is quite nice.

Last edited:
Probably paid 40 bucks or so, was a time i was grabbing everything i cold that was around 40. My addiction is now somewhat under control, instead of five a week its like five a month. Didnt lc anything back then, was just going crazy cycling through stuff.

Probably paid 40 bucks or so, was a time i was grabbing everything i cold that was around 40. My addiction is now somewhat under control, instead of five a week its like five a month. Didnt lc anything back then, was just going crazy cycling through stuff.
they look legit, but the only thing what strange is that nothing comes up when you google the code, that you cant find any info about the shoe when you google the code doesnt mean that they are fake

Last edited:
I thought so when I got em. The padding is thick on the collar and the mesh is what led me to buy them up. That and ds for the steal on any am is my weakness.

Going through the sneaker closet. Who remembers these jawns?

View media item 2372471

Oh man I used to have these back in high school. I never even got a chance to wear them because they were .5 too small. Took me a while to sell them because the cw wasnt that "popular". Afte being on ebay for a while, i think they sold for less than $70 shipped at the time :lol:

Back
Top Bottom