The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Right there with you. I probably only wear about 10 to 15 shoes. The rest just kind of sit. It's nice just to have some of them, but really, Im not going to wear any lebrons. But I have ten pairs of them. I'm glad I limited my search to a select few, instead of trying to get just anything on the low. It's like going for some endangered animal as opposed to hunting for ants.

but comfort level from jordan 3-6 really sux, heavy as F, stiff and uncomfortable, only jordan 7 & 8 have good comfort imo
you try the new jordan 5 retros? i have the black metallics and they are pretty comfortable for me. i think its because of the new orthodox midsole JB has been using in their retros 

AM90 PHANTOM
IMG_6626.jpg

Last edited:

you try the new jordan 5 retros? i have the black metallics and they are pretty comfortable for me. i think its because of the new orthodox midsole JB has been using in their retros 
thats the only model what i dont have yet, i doubt that they will be more comfortable than AM runners even with the new midsole

thats the only model what i dont have yet, i doubt that they will be more comfortable than AM runners even with the new midsole
Jordan 3 to 6 was around the era when Nike started making basketball shoes that ride quite low to the ground, I don't feel any of the recent retros (I have WC4, BM5, Air Pressure) being anymore or less comfortable than the Air Solo Flight '92 I had as a kid (I remember that replacing my Air Max III as daily beaters). It wasn't as feet friendly but I needed ruggedness so eventually went to Air Trainer E. I don't think the really comfortable Nike ball shoes came around until the mid 90's for me.

Last edited:
Any of you guys with Infrared 2015 have any issues with midsole yellowing right where the midsole meets the mudguard?

Mine has got some mean piss yellowing going on...

Last edited:

This is what I'm dealing with. Pretty disappointed given that they aren't even that old.
I
I think it's based on we're you store it probably, I had that problem with a pair but it was cause of were I stored it and the temp... but that was me so I'm not sure..
I generally keep my collection in a closet, away from direct sunlight and the humidity doesn't change often.

Honestly surprised more than anything but it is what it is. Would teeth whitening paste work on fixing it up? I'd hate for fresh pair from 2015 to start off this way.

Back
Top Bottom