The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

That would be crazy dope!
Have you heard they might or just saying? Because it's genius
smokin.gif
no, is just something what i had in my mind for a few years

Had to go check my ds '15 infrareds, theyre yellowing too. The right shoe more than the left. Oh well I guess.

ya'll had me shook so i went and pulled out my 2 ds pairs.....

nothing like described in here but I can see a slight tint towards where the mudguard and air unit meet on the medial sides of one pair :smh:

Last edited:
Red Run Red Run whole-heartedly agree brother.

05/06 was a great time to be into sneakers...

sb's were at the height of creativity, og colorways of all the best air maxes easily obtainable for absurdly cheap and the one time only 360 pack was a great combo of collab/og hype.

Don't forget tho during that time was also when Nike retro air bags started to get ridiculously small, IMO that was one of the reasons it turned a lot of fans off.

I think the back story is money. I thought they were cool if it was anot actual nike product/tribute, not so much if it is a knockoff money grab that probably has nike's lawyers making some phone calls. And I grew up listening to heiro.

My biggest issue was they called them 95's :lol:
Kind of played themselves on that at least call them 93's. Makes more sense if you're gonna change the year.
But as far as the customization I think they are dope.

Last edited:
I was thinking the exact same thing. Cant really knock their business acumen, unless they get sued out the Ying yang for bootlegging the biggest of the biggest fish in the ocean. Them dudes are into a bunch of different ventures business wise.

Last edited:
^^^nice! yeah my brothers 2015 infrared are starting to yellow also. i have the 2010 pair any they're still white. the bubble is fogging up on the 2010 though. i was just about to ask if y'all think they have some 2015 sitting in stores still but i think i might just hunt down a 2008 or a 2010 pair.

Back
Top Bottom