The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

so you were sleeping lol, you had more than 7 months the time to scoop them up and even with deep discount

This was the first shoe that got me into retro Nike sneakers. Ended up getting Infrareds instead, which I today think was the better choice anyway. But yeah, I slept on these. It wasn't untill AM97 Silver Bullet that I learned you have to be quick on some releases.

Copped these for 50 bucks

IMG_7064.JPG

Not a regular in here at all but hope we see the infrareds sometime soon/next year.

Nah, there are enough infrared's on eBay in every size and at or below retail to quench the thirst if you have it. At this point they need to drop the OG Lime/Spruce 90's. The only retro of that color way thus far was years back through JD sports and that was it

Screen-shot-2013-03-18-at-9.17.07-PM.png

picture-811.png

Yep had a few imperfections but I bought off stockx for 170 plus shipping

not a bad deal. i have the 2015 pair as well, and i'd like a retro with the red inner tongue. the vintage versions were solid quality too. the leather on the mudguard was probably the softest i've felt on a AM90 in a while.

Nah, there are enough infrared's on eBay in every size and at or below retail to quench the thirst if you have it. At this point they need to drop the OG Lime/Spruce 90's. The only retro of that color way thus far was years back through JD sports and that was it

Screen-shot-2013-03-18-at-9.17.07-PM.png

picture-811.png
The first pair of Nikes that I ever owned. Ran a lot of miles in those when I was 13.

42971275-74DC-4241-9AD2-8BB98CA13511.jpeg

These just came in. Got them for $48 shipped off Final Score. One of my sleeper shoes of the year.

Back
Top Bottom