The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Hopefully the pinks do drop in men’s sizes too. The wmns AMs get some dope cws that I can never get

66496069_2526942030691969_4282150800056123392_n - kopie.jpg
2001 VS 2020

Gotta say the 2020 retro looks good this is a flik of a pair of OG laser blues I owned

5B37B5DD-EAEB-4B68-A1B7-161972164A0E.png

safari 1s...the fix was in that year, everyone I know voted for warhawk 90s.

Are you talking about the elephant 1's? Or were the Safari 1's an air max day vote as well. Either way I think I'd prefer either pair over the warhawks. Similar to the Air Susan's but on a greater scale I would struggle to find an outfit to wear with them.

Are you talking about the elephant 1's? Or were the Safari 1's an air max day vote as well. Either way I think I'd prefer either pair over the warhawks. Similar to the Air Susan's but on a greater scale I would struggle to find an outfit to wear with them.
Step ya fashion game up then pa

Infrareds are so far ahead of any other AM90. DO OWs might be the only one that’s even remotely close.

Infrareds are so far ahead of any other AM90. DO OWs might be the only one that’s even remotely close.
I think they are one of the few air max models where the original colourway is the best execution of the model which in my opinion isn't the case in the majority of models.

The photo is 11 years old from a time where people (mainly other blogs) were stealing my photo's off my site and off my eBay account and in some cases trying to use it to hustle fakes so I tagged the $%^& out of them obnoxiously. Nice try at that joke though
Ta

And ta for posting THAT photo NOW.

I think they are one of the few air max models where the original colourway is the best execution of the model which in my opinion isn't the case in the majority of models.

Disgusted.jpg

OG colorways over everything.

Not only for nostalgic purposes, but they tend to always look better anyway.

Back
Top Bottom