The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

E7C53022-6B6B-4833-82F5-16FA19F65ECF.jpeg

Been beating these up and then throwing them in the washer for damn near a decade now. Hopefully this go around they fix the midsole paint.

What’s Your Wash Technique? :nerd:

This species iterations looks super dope. I like that they did regional exclusive to Europe so it holds better value. They need to start doing this more often. They been way overproducing for all regions the last few years.

I wear a lot of AM1s and Jordan 3 and 4. I am an 11 in all of those. Anyone have to size up for 90s? How do they fit compared to 1s? I know everyone is different, just getting an idea. Thanks in advance.

Anyone have to size up for 90s? How do they fit compared to 1s? I know everyone is different, just getting an idea. Thanks in advance.
i wear size 8 in all the shoes what you have mentioned, imo 90s fit a lil bit smaller compared to am1s but they are still tts for me, if i were you i will stay with your regular size but you can always order 2 different sizes and try them out and see what works out the best for you

Curious

Just got an order confirmation from Hanon this morning saying my order is being packed for shipping on New Species .... draw doesn’t close for 3 days ....

Curious

Just got an order confirmation from Hanon this morning saying my order is being packed for shipping on New Species .... draw doesn’t close for 3 days ....
They’ll occasionally do that. (I’ve had it happen on a pair I wanted from them in the past) Namely, with shoes that aren’t as in need of a draw-style release in the first place.

Any more leaked photos on the infrareds? I always liked the 08 pair. My cousin bought em back when we worked at fnl. Can’t wait to own a pair

i wear size 8 in all the shoes what you have mentioned, imo 90s fit a lil bit smaller compared to am1s but they are still tts for me, if i were you i will stay with your regular size but you can always order 2 different sizes and try them out and see what works out the best for you
For sure but this will be my first pair of 90s. Really want the new species so I’ve got to know my size for the draws. Hitting up something local today to try on both sizes in a GR before drawings end.

AIRMAXDISCIPLE AIRMAXDISCIPLE dblplay1212 dblplay1212 K KnowTheLedge thanks for the replies.

Back
Top Bottom