The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Curious

Just got an order confirmation from Hanon this morning saying my order is being packed for shipping on New Species .... draw doesn’t close for 3 days ....
How can they have packed them if the draw hasnt ended?

Edit: dunno either, entered draw, took me to billing and told a confirmation email would be sent.

Got a entered draw email, not the packing email dude above got.

You sure it wasnt an entered raffle email Leeroy, not a ‘packing’ one?

Last edited:
nike id boyz.
EFGFrreXoAEpxHo (1).jpg

How can they have packed them if the draw hasnt ended?

Edit: dunno either, entered draw, took me to billing and told a confirmation email would be sent.

Got a entered draw email, not the packing email dude above got.

You sure it wasnt an entered raffle email Leeroy, not a ‘packing’ one?

F42726C1-EE08-4D9F-9064-D0AC75339096.jpeg

They’ll occasionally do that. (I’ve had it happen on a pair I wanted from them in the past) Namely, with shoes that aren’t as in need of a draw-style release in the first place.
To put it more bluntly, it’s a possible indicator they either have a lot of pairs, or these have little hype (not many entering), or both. And because you can cancel the entry up to an hour before the timer expires, what I suspect is happening is that they’re fulfilling some early to lock the entries in. I’m also willing to bet these will hit the main site afterwards as well. (Note: not saying anything about anyone here re: not actually wanting the shoe or the shoe itself)

Found these on facebook matketplace for an amazing price! Thought id share! Wanted the fk infrareds for some time but never wanted to pay the crazy prices people are asking now lol!

Attachments

• E62661B7-9DE4-4671-920A-B1428EEDDCCF.jpeg
    E62661B7-9DE4-4671-920A-B1428EEDDCCF.jpeg
    862.9 KB · Views: 37
How likely do u guys think the Levi’s NBY is coming back? Thinking about buying a pair online if I feel like they’re nice enough.

How likely do u guys think the Levi’s NBY is coming back? Thinking about buying a pair online if I feel like they’re nice enough.
50/50 tbh, pare. The demand seems to be pretty high, so I don’t see why they wouldn’t bring it back.

Reactions: Ube
I have my pair otw and if they look good enough and I see another id pair that I like I might just drop the money for em. I just don’t wanna regret it later if Nike does bring it back then I’d be mad as **** :lol: .

Back
Top Bottom