The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

93C549B9-15F1-4CCF-BF83-73987CD994C5.png

Levi’s delayed...again

Nike with yet another pump fake smh

I allegedly got a pair of Levi’s and Pendleton’s in, but none of this is lookin promising tbh

I received the same email yesterday for my levi af1's! The crazy thing is i've received 2/3 pairs so far....the thing that bothers me is I literally ordered the pair im waiting for first...

Anyone know if any of these Pendleton restocks have been available in the UK or not? Keep checking but had no luck, and I seem to be one of the few people who actually love this years options too

Nike delayed my Levi's AGAIN until November 16th! Should I just give up? They won't even offer me a 20% off code smh

Nike delayed my Levi's AGAIN until November 16th! Should I just give up? They won't even offer me a 20% off code smh

I had an estimate arrival date of the 16th as well, but I just received this email a couple of days ago.

1571856909405.png

No shipping info yet though...

I had an estimate arrival date of the 16th as well, but I just received this email a couple of days ago.

1571856909405.png

No shipping info yet though...
last time I spoke to someone that said my shoe has been complete since the 7th. why is it shipping so late then? this by you program sucks smh

Back
Top Bottom