The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

for today (not an absolute fan of the AM90 flyknit, I only have one pair, copped for 60€ so it's ok... but when I think that the retail price was 160€ in europe ^^ lol)
SAM_9606.JPG

yes, it's a vintage cap from the late 90s on the picture, just a classic colorway :wink: (perfect to match the AM1 USA!)

Last edited:
I learned so much in the early days. Retrokid and Air Rev immediately come to mind.
Too funny...I was going to reply to KanyIZZY KanyIZZY to mention Retrokid and Air Rev specifically. :lol: Along with those two, folks like SlamEd, Hiro, etc. etc. @AirMagKnows I know you'll be able to remember some of these heads and name them. Perhaps even possibly have their current IG's or something else? :nerd:

I had the pleasure of meeting retrokid this past February in Chicago. He used his personal pieces of OG Air Jordan memorabilia for a Michael Jordan All Star Game Display. Among many other things. Incredible incredible fellow. Huge highlight of that weekend

76990E6D-6917-4186-8C7A-34CDBA143F1F.png

8A9F49F6-EAFD-409D-8EDB-56CBBF6CFF14.gif

Uhh.. what the hell
Those monstrosities have been out for a while now.
They are made for people with disabilities so they can easily put them on.

In July 2015, Nike introduced FLYEASE on its Zoom Soldier 8 model, inspired by 16-year-old Matthew Walzer, who has cerebral palsy. Walzer wrote a letter to the company asking Nike to consider developing a shoe design for people who may have trouble tying shoelaces.

Nike shoe designer, Tobie Hatfield, read Matthew’s request and started developing a prototype for a shoe Matthew and other people with disabilities could wear comfortably.

toby hatfield, and relation to tinker?

also, people should check offspring for discounted AM90
still on the hunt for purple and pink on discount in a 13

Much respect to all the OG heads in here!
Like I’ve said before, NT at its best is a Master Class in kicks.
we wore AMs all through the 90s, but they were more a part of the overall kit. I was a Lo fanatic back then and AMs or Tims always completed the fit.
They were just just the “New AM” that year, if it was dope it got rocked. It wasn’t until 2013/14 that I started gettin scientific wit this ish lol
Found NT in ‘14, Lerked all of ‘15 and joined
Jan ‘16.

Nike knows what they’re doing. They’ll release these months ahead of the true classic for bait. Just be patient.

**if they don’t end up dropping, I’ll be satisfied with the Oranges.

I just saw the green version of this on sns yesterday, like the color but wish they were like the anniversary (with the grey and the suede)

Back
Top Bottom