The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

uyvgfutcu.jpg

CJ0611-101

Ordered the reverse duck camo from stockx and they arrived today. Way better than the green duck camo in my opinion. Patiently waiting for the orange duck camo to release.....

Attachments

• IMG_1424.JPG
    IMG_1424.JPG
    276 KB · Views: 433
My purples came in today. Wear a 8 in men so I ordered a 9.5 from snipes in women. Had a 20% off coupon from them cancelling one of my jordan orders recently and they were already discounted so I got them for $72 no tax.

first pair of 90s. Was scared I ordered wrong at first cuz the box is small as **** but these things are comfy as hell. Can’t wait until my total oranges arrive from my Jimmy jazz order.Patiently waiting for the infrareds but debating on those pink,turquoise and volt pairs to add to the collection.

a little late to the party but I’m a fan now

Are the men's and women's recraft 90s the same in width? I can just order a womens volt 90s as long as it's the equivalent size in men's yeah? TIA

Today's Wear:

Walked about 3.5 miles in a protest today.. these thangs held up pretty well and were extremely comfortable
20200602_212400.jpg
How was the temperature of the protest? Everything go well? Been a long conversation with my kids trying to help them understand what is happening now and what has happened historically. They are 12, 10 and 8 and I have high hopes their generation ends up being adults in a truly equal society. Have more to say but don’t want to take away from the intent of the thread. ✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿

Finally got the limes in. Very nice in person.. now the pack is 100% complete. I wear the volts the most as they are my go to shoe currently but these will be heavy in the rotation. Also, I went a half size up as nike had sold out of my size at the time of the order. They fit comfortable .5 size up.
20200603_145234.jpg

Just got these in. Anyone cop these or any other colorways?

Attachments

• 63BFF2D2-70A2-42A7-9E4C-4DB028CF901C.jpeg
    63BFF2D2-70A2-42A7-9E4C-4DB028CF901C.jpeg
    184.4 KB · Views: 357
Just got these in. Anyone cop these or any other colorways?
Yea got the black solar red and black green pair

Then was gonna get the white solar red too but they pulled them off their site after a few days of not selling out....

Last edited:
Reactions: 407
Back
Top Bottom