The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

NBY customized in Grey Taupe

C2B8F69E-EC08-490C-B3D4-6AF514C4D8D8.jpeg

Grey Taupe compared to Baroque Brown

EF52BDE7-B4C2-4209-9E88-3331B7AE2850.jpeg

If anyone was looking for the royal's, turq or pink rose I have a 25% off coupon for Hibbett's that expires today. Whoever DM's first, its yours.

Is it the same pair you're customizing over and over? just curious to know

Good question. I’m a big fan of this simple color blocking and would take it in many different colors if Nike made them. Figured I’d take matters into my own hands and customize them myself. I’ve ordered 8 pairs of this Silver colorway from the current NBY options to customize myself....

D9D0A9AA-1C6F-486D-B9A2-B824607A48BA.jpeg

I don’t want to sound negative but you probably have a better chance scoring on the NRG’s than you do the Denhams.

Still go for both though, never know what will work in your favor
I appreciate the dose of reality. I've been holding out for the NRGs so i'll probably stick to those for now.

can someone point me in the right direct of a pair of laser blue high performance running shoe ?
I need them for a cross country event next month.
Last event I wore my royal blue lower performance air max 1 running shoes. I damn near broke my ankle. All the other air max 90 shoes I purchased this year are mid performance shoes at best. Due to the suede on the sides. I'm confident the leather side on the laser blue performance air Max 90 will separate them from all others.
can someone post a link.

Why stop at “high performance”? Raise the bar. Highest performance is a must.

can someone point me in the right direct of a pair of laser blue high performance running shoe ?
I need them for a cross country event next month.
Last event I wore my royal blue lower performance air max 1 running shoes. I damn near broke my ankle. All the other air max 90 shoes I purchased this year are mid performance shoes at best. Due to the suede on the sides. I'm confident the leather side on the laser blue performance air Max 90 will separate them from all others.
can someone post a link.
No.
Stop asking.

can someone post a link.

Back
Top Bottom