The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I’m swapping out my laser blues. Do they usually change the sku code on the box? Bought mine out of the country. Damaged the box the other day and shoes have flaws

006UhVztgy1giujh3rqrxj30v90tywmn.jpg

I’m swapping out my laser blues. Do they usually change the sku code on the box? Bought mine out of the country. Damaged the box the other day and shoes have flaws

I've done this loads over the years with Nike and other vendors, mixed and matched to get the perfect pair. Never had any issues. Must have ordered like 8 pairs of the curry '87 pack to get decent QC.

Pics of flaws please, and thank you!

And what do you mean by change the sku code on the box? You mean does the sku change if it's a Euro release vs a US release?

I've done this loads over the years with Nike and other vendors, mixed and matched to get the perfect pair. Never had any issues. Must have ordered like 8 pairs of the curry '87 pack to get decent QC.
The thing is with the USA release , They have that little suggested retail price notched on the side of the size sticker on the box. Overseas don’t. I wonder if. Ike catches that detail when we do returns

Last edited:
Pics of flaws please, and thank you!

And what do you mean by change the sku code on the box? You mean does the sku change if it's a Euro release vs a US release?
Nothing too big. Qc glue issue. And toe box are mismatched. I just want the perfect pair. I love OG’s.

yes. Im hoping the sku are the same so I can swap them out. But like I wonder if they pay attention to that suggested retail notch on the size. Eu do t have it

Honestly don’t think I’ll ever unds my 2010 infrareds. At this point they’re bound to be man cave/glass case specials for me. Doesn’t hurt that it’s my second pair of 2010s. Completely destroyed my first pair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom