The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Honestly don’t think I’ll ever unds my 2010 infrareds. At this point they’re bound to be man cave/glass case specials for me. Doesn’t hurt that I had it was second pair of 2010s. Completely destroyed my first pair.
Ya at this point there is no point. I would display or sell and get an extra pair this year. The paint on those 2010 were atrocious. I wore all 3 of my pairs (skipped 2015s) and that paint just flakes right off after a couple wears

I have a feeling since the LB's and EP's are on SNKRS, they might be harder to get as opposed to them just dropping on ndc. I hope it's not the case tho.
Nah, there will be plenty. Denham AM1’s dropped on Ndc and they sold quick. Nobody actually got em as far as I know.

I liked the 2010s. Rocked the hell out of them and never had an issue with them. Still going strong.
F4D00E94-8E74-4030-BDD1-254988C62AA0.jpeg

Did anyone get their $95 eggplants from stockX?

I wanna see if they were good pairs or some shop dumping b grades like someone hypothesized

Did anyone get their $95 eggplants from stockX?

I wanna see if they were good pairs or some shop dumping b grades like someone hypothesized
I got an email yesterday that it was getting shipped to stockx. Will let you know how it looks when I get them. If they're bad quality I can always get them from snkrs and return the bad pair.

I have a feeling since the LB's and EP's are on SNKRS, they might be harder to get as opposed to them just dropping on ndc. I hope it's not the case tho.
Weren’t the cases at least in JP. Both were released via SNKRS and both sat. And after sitting there for at least few months, Eggplants aren’t on SNKRS anymore (I guess they were removed when NDC-JP added them to the sales rack) while Laser Blue are still available through SNKRS on FSR...

Back
Top Bottom