The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

My homies store just got them in.

5BD9C68C-CA63-4885-8B8C-EA9F0492723D.png
5726B612-1B11-4750-9201-320DBB1681B4.png
36412FCE-7EBF-4556-BCAE-4C5425280B41.png

Is this in the States?

Gonna stroll into one of my local Finish Lines hoping to see them on the wall.

Same. They are just a bit more chunkier and give off 90's skate shoe (Etnies, etc) vibes in that way. Mine are still holding up pretty well but admittingly I don't wear them that often. If I can get my hands on a pair of the upcoming release then I'll prob beat these up pretty quickly.
I get the skate shoes vibes on my 2010s. It's padded way too thick

The recrafts are how 90s should be IMO. Lightweight

Purple Cheetas on sale for $112 at Saint Alfred. They have sizes 4 6 7.5 8 9 10 10.5

F80D91FD-1E06-41AF-9B7C-A02F6750C950.png

anyone know how the toddler/PS sizing works? Trying to get a baby size for my niece but not sure on what the baby sizing equates to age

anyone know how the toddler/PS sizing works? Trying to get a baby size for my niece but not sure on what the baby sizing equates to age

age? It’s going to vary, especially with each toddlers foot being different

Paying full price for PS/TD is tough. Especially on how they go through them.

💯!!

especially when they hit that random growth spurt. Both my kids skipped a size so I was left to sell some shoes. Hell, there were times they only wore them 2-3x at best

Just copped them for the wife from NDC with 15 percent off. Something is telling the mens are dropping any day now

Just copped them for the wife from NDC with 15 percent off. Something is telling the mens are dropping any day now

Judging by how they did the black Foams I wouldn't bet on it. They dropped the kids a few weeks before and I don't even believe the Nike website even released the black Foams for men yet honestly. I could be wrong as I ended up copping mine from FNL.

Girls

Back
Top Bottom