The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

block506

formerly dfranklin5
Joined Sep 2, 2012
Well well well. Interesting how the GS Infrareds showed up on Nike's site and folks were able to grab. Now its listed in SNKRS under upcoming. :emoji_no_mouth:

Joined Jun 22, 2005

These are SUPER nice and the red accents pops! All the details that Reggie and Juliana's team focused on from the box to the sizing labels inside the shoes are well-executed. To confirm, anyone who's eyeballing perfection with the quality may be disappointed with a chance of running into glue stains and minor paint strokes, but they are still dope regardless! Will be eying a 3rd pair on 11/9.

rmmsballer10 rmmsballer10 - Yep, they're made in Vietnam.

Joined Jul 20, 2012
I remember posting that after receiving the Orange Recrafts that I'd pass on the Infra/Radiant Reds. I TAKE THAT BACK. I'll be scooping up at least three pairs, and I actually may return the Oranges. :blush: :lol:
Yeah, I returned the orange recraft...there's only room for one highlighter pair of 90s

Joined Jan 26, 2020
Naamloosgddserewrewrwerw.png
i am curious how this gonna looks like
a non OG cw with the same build as the AM3 retros ??
I thought (hoped) at first the PRM would be OG leather retros but it doesn't match with any of them...
Guess they'll do as for the Purple non-OG TN that was released with the Hyperblue and Tigers...some cw that seems OG but isn't

Joined Sep 12, 2013
Found the laser blues on the bay for $106....I’LL TAKE IT! Coming back for the infrareds then back in the dungeon I go 😂😂😂

block506

formerly dfranklin5
Joined Sep 2, 2012
Alright folks, bright idea ferry came through. since these arent a jordan release, and they are showing up on FNL. I think im going to try the old "try and order by SKU in store" method tomorrow. We'll see what happens

superblytrife

Supporter
Joined Mar 20, 2002
For this price you may as well buy from the plethora of known eBay sellers if you’re in the U.S. After shipping and the awful conversion rate you’re over $200 US.

Joined Aug 12, 2016
They're not sitting on release day but paying $200 or more now seems foolish less than two weeks out. Worst case if anyone strikes out when they drop, there's no way resale is going to be worse then than it is now. I've never ended up paying more by employing this logic. There are people in the fire red IV thread dropping $250-plus before $20-plus shipping to get them now. If you just want them now that bad and don't care about the money, fair enough, I get it. But you aren't going to come out worse than that if you first at least wait to strike out at retail and THEN have to go the resale route. Impatience is a mother ****er, though LOL

Joined Apr 11, 2018
They're not sitting on release day but paying $200 or more now seems foolish less than two weeks out. Worst case if anyone strikes out when they drop, there's no way resale is going to be worse then than it is now. I've never ended up paying more by employing this logic. There are people in the fire red IV thread dropping $250-plus before $20-plus shipping to get them now. If you just want them now that bad and don't care about the money, fair enough, I get it. But you aren't going to come out worse than that if you first at least wait to strike out at retail and THEN have to go the resale route. Impatience is a mother ****er, though LOL
Y’all know Jordan stans they be paying whatever for anything😂

Reactions: 907
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now