The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

EEEE2669-661F-4B51-8BA6-058B8E757A35.jpeg

Not the best photo I’ve ever taken but I’m lazy/tired. Pardon the ashy ankles.

Can’t believe some of you are paying resale before the drop that is proper pu55y behaviour

doubt these will hit disco but you should be able to pick them up pretty easily on the day as long as you’re on it, I managed to double on all the air max 1 OGs no problem 3yrs ago

Imagine likening 2020 during a pandemic, where every relatively hyped release seems to get swallowed up quicker than usual, to THREE years ago. :lol:

And then imagine devoting time to think about what another person pays for their sneakers. :lol:

That’s clown behavior. Take a seat, sir.

Imagine likening 2020 during a pandemic, where every relatively hyped release seems to get swallowed up quicker than usual, to THREE years ago. :lol:

And then imagine devoting time to think about what another person pays for their sneakers. :lol:

That’s clown behavior. Take a seat, sir.
the only clown here is you chief.

if you can't hit on a GR then
tenor.gif

not sure how you've come to the conclusion i've devoted time, just a quick take...it's ok if you're one of those guys who's already paid resell - i'd be upset too :emoji_laughing:

...That was 3 years ago. Things are different nowadays.
maybe for Jordans, but GR air max in Europe is still easy

I hope you're right. But Resellers have ruined everything, if there is any hype to the shoes at all, if someone can make $10, every pair will be gobbled up. Their thinking is $10 profit x 20 pairs =$200 and if the shoe tanks they just return them. It wasn't as bad three years ago, but now even middle aged dudes who don't actually like sneakers are reselling.
yeah i know it's a lot more mainstream but this is a GR shoe at the end of the day, even just the smallest of effort should result in coppin

but now even middle aged dudes who don't actually like sneakers are reselling.

haha this. one of my wifes friends husband tries for like every pair possible. I think he got some travis 6's once and now he's all about it. Told my wife i didnt even want to go over there anymore because all he wants to do is talk some BS about whatver pair he plans to make $20 bucks off of next week :smh:

what really makes me cringe is he id'd a pair of og reds becuase he wanted 'buckeyes" shoes and they look horrible. I was like you know you could've got a way nicer pair for less money (this was a couple years ago) but in typical fashion he doesnt care lol

Imagine worrying about someone who's worrying about how someone spends their money because that person is worried about not being able to cop at retail on release day. I find it all very worrying.

the only clown here is you chief.

if you can't hit on a GR then
tenor.gif

not sure how you've come to the conclusion i've devoted time, just a quick take...it's ok if you're one of those guys who's already paid resell - i'd be upset too :emoji_laughing:

You're in Europe, the land of trainers. Much different story here stateside.

But again, stop worrying about what others are doing. It ain't a good look for a grown *** man.

maybe for Jordans, but GR air max in Europe is still easy

If I may chime in, I think this is where region sometimes makes a difference. I forgot if it was discussed in this thread or another, but a month after the pandemic/shelter-in-place orders hit around March in the US, shoes that have no traction or attention have randomly and surprisingly sell out and it somehow got worse within the last few months, especially on the SNKRS app. A few examples off the top of my head are the Jordan Craters (not the AJ1 Zoom Crater, but the regular Jordan Crater) and the ISPA Overreact in the blackberry color or something, which randomly sold out on SNKRS but sat everywhere else. Maybe those are not the best examples considering they had their own smaller numbers, but in a normal setting, they should've been sitting. Another possible factor is the strength of social media influence today vs. a few years ago, too.

So at least just here in the US, there's a bigger sense of skepticism than there should be. ****, in fact, we're skeptical and stressed about everything here! Shoes, the job market, the stock market, the election, which guy Clare's going to end up with on the Bachelorette...

nod back to the OG naming, updated shape and improvements compared to the recrafts

have you not noticed any of the other pairs being called 3 or iii instead of 90??

Laser Bluez too
Although a lil research includes the price difference, the re-recraft shape, and the forefoot air bag. So they improved the shoe (for the neon, pink, orange, etc.) THEN redid it again.

If I may chime in, I think this is where region sometimes makes a difference. I forgot if it was discussed in this thread or another, but a month after the pandemic/shelter-in-place orders hit around March in the US, shoes that have no traction or attention have randomly and surprisingly sell out and it somehow got worse within the last few months, especially on the SNKRS app. A few examples off the top of my head are the Jordan Craters (not the AJ1 Zoom Crater, but the regular Jordan Crater) and the ISPA Overreact in the blackberry color or something, which randomly sold out on SNKRS but sat everywhere else. Maybe those are not the best examples considering they had their own smaller numbers, but in a normal setting, they should've been sitting. Another possible factor is the strength of social media influence today vs. a few years ago, too.

So at least just here in the US, there's a bigger sense of skepticism than there should be. ****, in fact, we're skeptical and stressed about everything here! Shoes, the job market, the stock market, the election, which guy Clare's going to end up with on the Bachelorette...
As far as Jordans go the pandemic + The Last Dance doc made every Jordan start selling out. I could see and eventual sellout for the metallic purple 4s but the rate they flew each time is absurd. And you’re right that a lot of shoes that have no business being hard to get are just that. Yay.

Back
Top Bottom