The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

wth is qc when you need em....
Will try to exchange them instore if my sz is available...
Otherwise these might have 2 go back smh

20201123_165252.jpg 20201123_165312.jpg

Xhibition has their head up their *** lol

Guy over the phone confirmed Women’s sizing for Eggplants. Then girl in CS emailed saying Men’s sizing.. take it for what it’s worth.
Do you have the option to select Euro sizing? Ie say a 45.5? That way you cant go wrong.

Yeah the multi colour clear sole, patent leather, glow in the dark text, premium lining, replaceable back tabs and holographic elements work pretty well together imo. I do like flashy shoes though.
Man i never even noticed the backtabs. Replace them with what though, these? Only thing in the box that could stick on to replace them
CADED8A8-EB4D-4E74-BDF9-6FF96C026E6F.jpeg

Man i never even noticed the backtabs. Replace them with what though, these? Only thing in the box that could stick on to replace them
CADED8A8-EB4D-4E74-BDF9-6FF96C026E6F.jpeg
Yeah. When I initially saw them I thought you might be able to replace the tongue tag with them but only place they'll go us the backtab. But because they are the wrong shape it'll look off so I haven't touched mine.

You serious or being sarcastic lol. They’ve been restocking once a week or more from what I’ve seen on Twitter.

Why would I be sarcastic about sneakers restocking? :stoneface:

That would be....weird.

I haven't bought a pair of AM90's in years and rarely buy sneakers period so I was just asking a simple question about their availability.

I don't have twitter. I've always gotten my news about sneaker releases on here.

Kickscrew.com. I got a US 11 for around $85 + UK shipping and tax which wasn't bad. I had a quick look though and it seems the prices have gone up.
What was the timeline from ordering to shipping to delivery from kickscrew?

Back
Top Bottom