The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

So Offspring flaked. Hoping Mr. Porter doesnt.
They hit you with a cancellation? I’m worried my order still hasn’t shipped I dm’d on Twitter the other day and they said it takes 3-5 working days to ship items so really it should be shipped by today

Goods pairs, s/o to size? For the no double boxed package... disrespectful.
83C36C09-76C8-4F9E-9E83-3D59D6F36206.jpeg
68A0ECEE-C525-420D-A937-737C7ABCB706.jpeg
I ordered my eggplants from those prices. Shipped in a garbage bag. Boxes were damn near flat.

Ended up getting a pair locally for $160. Is the size stamp on the inside of the liner normal? Possibly something from the OG?

They hit you with a cancellation? I’m worried my order still hasn’t shipped I dm’d on Twitter the other day and they said it takes 3-5 working days to ship items so really it should be shipped by today
Yep. Refund then cancellation email.

Unlucky man. I’m still waiting for my overkill order. Stuck in customs.
Ahh. Atleast yours are coming though.

My infrared pair from Mr Porter was flawless and i think i'm safe to say that i never received any defective shoes from them.
I ordered another pair in same size from them to compare. I wonder if this " high fashion" website have their own QC to accept only flawless items. Probably hard to do with the huge catalogue they are offering but would make sense for a site like Mr Porter tho.

Helllls no!! Lol.

Nike stockists get what they get.

Grabbed a 9.5 yesterday, and it shipped today from a store in AL.

This is my 3rd one; first time in 200+ pairs of shoes that I have tripled up...if it hits a discount or I get a gift card or something, it will be my first quadruple up.

Also my first time that I triple up (did for the LBs and soon for the Infra). I genuinely think that this set of releases is the best ever retro Nike produced, at least since year 2000.. a true 1:1 reto in every aspect down to the box.

Does anyone have in mind a retro as accomplished as these?? I can't think of any..

I need to stop looking at pictures of them, and staring at my own pairs LOL. It makes we want to just keep buying them before it's too late. Infrareds done in this shape and this well are like the Concords to me: there's very few other shoes that have the same eye appeal when they're fresh and pristine. I have more than enough shoes X2 as is, but these are and will actually be worn loads of days. Same with my SB Trainer 1s that I went berserk on. Most shoes I have multiples of, I probably didn't need to do that with. But a few pairs, like these, silver bullet 97s, and AT1s, I can almost never have enough of.

I'm pretty sure by now that if I can't contain myself, I'd have 18 pairs by now...

Back
Top Bottom