The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Here's my pair, bulky build or not, you decide.

IMG_20210118_133437.jpg

IMG_20210118_133402.jpg

Never been a big fan of the Bacon joints. I think every new release from now on should be the recraft shape with that tooling or the AM 3 treatment. It’s far more pleasing to the eye along with superior comfort. Seeing consistency with these releases would be nice.

Ah honest mistake mate thought you were talking about the cw in general. Re-read your post and yeah makes sense (missed the "ultimately") :lol:

You're the guy behind defynewyork? Well respect mate, I remember all those times I'd go on your website for pics of OG TNs, or the OG laser blues more recently :wink:
No sweat and yes I am the person behind defynewyork appreciate the love

That marble shirt makes me want Nike to release a white marble AM90, if the 2 Asics marble were 2 AM90 it would look great.
When I look towards Asics, Saucony and Diadora, they seem to have great colorways, but as the form of the shoe is concerned, I can't see nobody beating Nike.
So if Nike keeping to release neutral colorways for guys like me while releasing more audacious ones like these brands, it would be even better...
Basically I don't want to cheat on Nike :lol:

Back
Top Bottom