The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

anyone having a problem with hyperfuse id?? i ordered a pair march 21, then ordered a pair of flyknit roshe a few days later(those will be coming tomorrow) then about a week and a half later i ordered OG 90s, got an email saying those were almost done, yet i haven't got a progress report on the hyperfuse yet. called nike said they are still being made but was just wondering if anyone else had a problem
My guess is all the people who got tired of waiting for the AM90 Patches just decided to make and Infrared style Hyperfuse instead lol this is worrying though I was considering doing a Hyp ID. What design did you go with for yours?

Paid $120
lol you're in the wrong thread
laugh.gif

My guess is all the people who got tired of waiting for the AM90 Patches just decided to make and Infrared style Hyperfuse instead lol this is worrying though I was considering doing a Hyp ID. What design did you go with for yours?

The original one was an all atomic red and last week I made infrareds using atomic red

how widely available will the OG infrared's be?

Are they a GR?
I truly think theyll be widely available but just as hard to get because of the hype on 90's recently.

So i would start saving now so when they drop... BOOM! just pay no worries.

Thats what im doing now. I really dont wanna miss on these

I truly think theyll be widely available but just as hard to get because of the hype on 90's recently.

So i would start saving now so when they drop... BOOM! just pay no worries.

Thats what im doing now. I really dont wanna miss on these

do you or anybody know if the RD is confirmed? saw it on a few sneaker websites.

Back
Top Bottom