The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

yeah champs has them for 119 free shipping.  they were under 100 at one point.  i been waiting for these to hit clearance but theyre hanging on for dear life at retail. 
dang. I didn't check champs website before ordering Curry's from a Euro site.  I only checked Eastbay.  I rarely go to Champs' site.

lesson learned

Why they say 95s?
Not sure why but I have that pair and it's no 95 :lol:
2dwen9l.jpg

yeah i dont see it. theres not even white in these 90s.  i have the neon 95 inspired court forces and those are on point with the techy tongue and same coarse mesh used in the 95s.    

Last edited:
It most definitely burns but you're right.

Random question of the day...I was asked today "why do you plan on doing with your kicks after you pass".
I didn't really have an answer so now I'm wondering.

Random question of the day...I was asked today "why do you plan on doing with your kicks after you pass".
Well the only thing that will happen with mines is it will get pass down.. If I get old and I know I'm about to pass I'll sell them.

Well the only thing that will happen with mines is it will get pass down.. If I get old and I know I'm about to pass I'll sell them.

Yup. They'll probably go to my nephew with instruction on how to clean, restore, wear, and sell them.

My friend asked me seek out some dessert pack tokyos. When i had them in hand i wasnt feeling them but they look pretty dope on feet.
I own these and they are a great looking shoe on feet! The colorway is fantastic and the shape is on point. I will warn you that the material will show creases as you can see slightly in the picture already.

I own these and they are a great looking shoe on feet! The colorway is fantastic and the shape is on point. I will warn you that the material will show creases as you can see slightly in the picture already.

Word, good looks. That's what I told her about the creasing. I'm all about ironing and garment steaming creases out, you think it would be okay on these? It's a weird foamy leather.

Word, good looks. That's what I told her about the creasing. I'm all about ironing and garment steaming creases out, you think it would be okay on these? It's a weird foamy leather.
The material is very different so I would be wary of ironing them. If you are very careful you should be able to do it but would most likely need a very damp tee or towel. It is Vat tech(not sure on spelling?) that has been around for a bit with Nike so someone might have experience dealing with it.

Back
Top Bottom