The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Its based on price i believe

I.E.

$0-$25 = 1.99 shipping
$25-$75=4.99 shipping
and so on
that's just an example but i'm pretty sure that's how it works

possibly how it works. i personally cant say for certain. ordered a pair of flyknit racers from michigan to florida and shipping was 10.25

i admitted that just a couple pages back. it was his red LV don's that made me appreciate all red kicks. i just didn't personally like the indy red's, and him wearing them made no difference to me. i passed on them for retail b4 and after i saw him wearing them.

i have the all red air attack pack AM1's, that's enough plain red for me (i remember wearing them in the WDYWT back in 2010 and people said they did a double take, and called them the "poor man's red dons", lol)... plus it doesn't have that dumb american flag on the tongue.

i much prefer the highlighter pack solar red hyperfuse 90, so the recent iD's are right up my alley.

i still say if he had worn those and not the indy reds, all these people would be swearing the solar's were better than the indy's, and trying to get that color, no matter how "pink" they might look in certain light... :lol:

my bad bro, i mustve missed it. its comedy to see some of these people bash kanye, but fiend for the indys. i mean where were you when they sat on fnl? no way you JUST started getting into shoes and wanted a monochromatic red shoe with the USA flag, but don't show interest in the navy or white pair. hmmm...

actually, my only pair of all red kicks were some hyperfuse AM97s, and i actually sold them a few months ago. don't get me wrong, idc what other people buy, because it has no affect on me. i just can't help by roll my eyes when i see a bunch of new people, with only a couple posts, ask the same repetitive questions about the solar red iDs and if they match whatever whatever shoe. like if thats your first post, i know dammmnnnn well what you're about. do you, but try not to clutter the thread.

i just miss the days before all this indy pack, solar red, kanye talk. whether it was "dead" or not, it wasn't the nuisance that it is now. end rant.

my bad bro, i mustve missed it. its comedy to see some of these people bash kanye, but fiend for the indys. i mean where were you when they sat on fnl? no way you JUST started getting into shoes and wanted a monochromatic red shoe with the USA flag, but don't show interest in the navy or white pair. hmmm...

actually, my only pair of all red kicks were some hyperfuse AM97s, and i actually sold them a few months ago. don't get me wrong, idc what other people buy, because it has no affect on me. i just can't help by roll my eyes when i see a bunch of new people, with only a couple posts, ask the same repetitive questions about the solar red iDs and if they match whatever whatever shoe. like if thats your first post, i know dammmnnnn well what you're about. do you, but try not to clutter the thread.

i just miss the days before all this indy pack, solar red, kanye talk. whether it was "dead" or not, it wasn't the nuisance that it is now. end rant.
just have my video bookmarked and refer them to it everytime :smile:

Both the Jacquard and Ice Infrared colorways will be available on the 26th (Air Max Day). FInish Line has both listed on their calendar. 

Hi guys, new to the Talk all the way from South Africa.

Finally found a forum dedicated to the kicks I love most, the AM90! There's no local forums this side, so looking forward to being a part of this one.

Back
Top Bottom