The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

If anyone cares, the EM England ID has Sport Red as a color, for those wanting to recreate the Indy Pack

nike released a hyperfuse highlighter pack a few years ago, way before they made the option available on nikeid. in addition to solar red there's an all volt and an all blue pair

they're legit

Can someone else confirm please!!

Thanks. Is it true that they dont make replicas in sz 9... Or is that bs rumour

Just noticed there's sport red EM on ID. Nike will probably come out with sport red hyperfuse later this year or early next year

Surprisingly these selfie taking Swiss Germans followed me to Germany for connecting flight back to Newark hahah

my 90 volts in the left corner...
glasses.gif
nice.  i travel a lot for work and i get depressed sometimes when I see how little people care about how they look/what they wear. 

Surprisingly these selfie taking Swiss Germans followed me to Germany for connecting flight back to Newark hahah

my 90 volts in the left corner...
glasses.gif
geil !!! deutsche schlampe die mit dem handy eine selfie macht
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Which ever most NT'ers are from. I see many on here post pics with their shoes wearing sweats in public :smh:

Sorry if some people like to dress that way but IMHO I think wearing sweats in public is slovenly. 
I knew it would be us in the US. I'm still trying to figure out high socks with basketball shoes too.

i know a lil bit of german since i live close to the german border and also have some german friends
and also i need to deal with german customers in my business

You're from the Netherlands right?

Back
Top Bottom