The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

i just wanna design some cws with the new AM90 ID options

but for some strange reason the design options dont show up if go on the ID site with mozilla

it only works on google chrome, does anybody here have the same problem as me ??

i have tried to update the flash player and Java but it doesnt seems to work

also i have tried to shut down the adblocker software but that doesnt seems to help either

Last edited:
Cant believe how much better the Ice 90's feel over the Jacquard's. Not even a comparison to me.

I stopped using Firefox all together and just use chrome. It's so much better
i just wanna design some cws with the new AM90 ID options
but for some strange reason the design options dont show up if go on the ID site with mozilla
it only works on google chrome, does anybody here have the same problem as me ??
i have tried to update the flash player and Java but it doesnt seems to work
also i have tried to shut down the adblocker software but that doesnt seems to help either

I stopped using Firefox all together and just use chrome. It's so much better
but chrome is quite slow compared to firefox and i also found out that adblocker dont work so well on chrome

on some sites he dont block all the ads like what he do in firefox and i need to block the ads manually by myself

Quick question on a pair of Premium Tapes ; would a women's size 9.5US fit the same as a Men's size 8US? Thinking about ordering a pair, and don't want the shoe to fit small or loose or anything like that..

Quick question on a pair of Premium Tapes ; would a women's size 9.5US fit the same as a Men's size 8US? Thinking about ordering a pair, and don't want the shoe to fit small or loose or anything like that..

Yeah you go down one and a half in size, should be fine. I've never had a women's size before but I'd say you should be ok...

Solars are in, looks like quality control was having the day off when mine where made. Not happy with the quality at all.

Spoke to Nike who have issued a remake, new shoes will be with me before the month is out. In the meantime I get to keep and wear these ones till the new ones arrive.

Pictures of my defects, they maybe small but very noticeable to me...

View media item 897899View media item 897900View media item 897901View media item 897902View media item 897904View media item 897905View media item 897908View media item 897910View media item 897911View media item 897912

Solars are in, looks like quality control was having the day off when mine where made. Not happy with the quality at all.

Spoke to Nike who have issued a remake, new shoes will be with me before the month is out. In the meantime I get to keep and wear these ones till the new ones arrive.

Pictures of my defects, they maybe small but very noticeable to me...

damn sorry to see that dude. one pair of my all whites (which i still have to take pictures of for you.. my bad) came with a few dirt scuffs on the lining and midsole out of the box. im sending them back too

damn sorry to see that dude. one pair of my all whites (which i still have to take pictures of for you.. my bad) came with a few dirt scuffs on the lining and midsole out of the box. im sending them back too
Haha, yeah man I'm still waiting on those pictures 
tongue.gif

It's a shame as I've waited for them and they're a nice shoe but now i've noticed the defects I'll always see them and it will annoy me, Nike were helpful to be fair letting me keep and wear them till the new ones arrive.

Haha, yeah man I'm still waiting on those pictures 
tongue.gif

It's a shame as I've waited for them and they're a nice shoe but now i've noticed the defects I'll always see them and it will annoy me, Nike were helpful to be fair letting me keep and wear them till the new ones arrive.
yea thats cool. screw it, run a marathon in them, take it to the club, do whatever for the next 30 days lol

damn I'm making them just gotta wait a few days, hope those options don't go away by then they shouldn't but you never know

Consensus:

Lt Crimson or Solar?

About to finally make a pair and would like more "red" than "pink."  Its a tough call judging from the pictures as they both look really good.  Appreciate any input.

Consensus:
Lt Crimson or Solar?

About to finally make a pair and would like more "red" than "pink."  Its a tough call judging from the pictures as they both look really good.  Appreciate any input.

If you want more red than 'pink' then go for the Lt Crimson, I've just got my Solars and they're pinkish but they're a nice pink - kinda like a highlighter pen but it's just in parts. It's hard to explain.

Real nice shoe though, photos do not do them justice believe me.

Last edited:
damn I'm making them just gotta wait a few days, hope those options don't go away by then they shouldn't but you never know

seeing your post actually got me a little paranoid earlier today and so I pulled the trigger on 2 ID's I've had on my locker for awhile lol… been burned before and regret not getting some of the ID's i have made in the past.

seeing your post actually got me a little paranoid earlier today and so I pulled the trigger on 2 ID's I've had on my locker for awhile lol… been burned before and regret not getting some of the ID's i have made in the past.

Hahahaha nice I'm planning on ordering on Monday hope that color still there then

Back
Top Bottom