The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

No logos on the insoles?
indifferent.gif

You sure those aren't GS sizes homie?

Peep that toe cap...99% sure those are GS sized shoes.

Last edited:
Okay I have a question... about to pull the trigger on the velvet off sure.com (Austrian site) but should I pick my size 11 or should I pick 12.5 since the shoes only run in women's sizes . it says "US 11" but is tht a men's 11 or women's....

Okay I have a question... about to pull the trigger on the velvet off sure.com (Austrian site) but should I pick my size 11 or should I pick 12.5 since the shoes only run in women's sizes . it says "US 11" but is tht a men's 11 or women's....
PM sent

Mens

finally a release date for the non-patch infras! sorry for the newb question, but is there any kind of raffle garbage ill have to go through? or can i just show up at the mall that monday and cop? ive bought a pair of air maxes from a store on release day, so pardon my ignorance lol

My patches just came in today. Glad I pulled the trigger $200 shipped on these. Love the shape on these. I was at work when they randomly dropped on NDC the other day where they block every social media outlet [emoji]128553[/emoji]. Being a NikeLab release just minimized my chances anyway.

View media item 1516290

View media item 1516524
My source told me the OG cw of mens wouldn't be dropping in KR, so I picked up pairs for my lil cousins.

These are PS & TD sizes, but quality is actually OK for the most part. Oh them GS sizes looked good too.

Back
Top Bottom