The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Ah, should post! Have you bought any new G-Shocks recently? I used to lurk here as well then one of your posts of the upcoming releases got me to sign up lol.
nah, i havent bought any Gs long time ago, the last G what i bought was the JDM Mudman DW-8400 Nissan Skyline GT-R R34

couple of days ago i came accros a pic from the Casio AE 22W Twin Graph II, i instantly got a blast from the past moment

that was my very first Casio ever what i got from my mom in 1991 when i was in HK, i owned it till 93 then one day i left it on the table at my grandmas home in HK and and she accidently folded it up into the newspaper while she was cleaning up the table after dinner and throwed it away into the fire
frown.gif

sick.gif
i cried like a lil bit.ch for more than a hour, even tho she promissed me to by a new one the day after, eventually couldnt find it cuz it was sold out, that was my very first Casio love it was such a unique design and way a head of its time in the early 90s, so my new mission is now to track down that watch in new condition what will be a long and expensive road, found a sold listing on ebay for 350 GBP couple of days ago, but i will have to get it no matter what, oh yeah and the reason that i dont post on wus anymore is that, when i signed up i was planning to get into the G SHOCK game, but i hold back cuz i realized that i will cost me a lot of $$$ on the long term and im not needing 30 watches what i barely wear lol

Last edited:

nah, i havent bought any Gs long time ago, the last G what i bought was the JDM Mudman DW-8400 Nissan Skyline GT-R R34

couple of days ago i came accros a pic from the Casio AE 22W Twin Graph II, i instantly got a blast from the past moment

that was my very first Casio ever what i got from my mom in 1991 when i was in HK, i owned it till 93 then one day i left it on the table at my grandmas home in HK and and she accidently folded it up into the newspaper while she was cleaning up the table after dinner and throwed it away into the fire
frown.gif

sick.gif
i cried like a lil bit.ch for more than a hour, even tho she promissed me to by a new one the day after, eventually couldnt find it cuz it was sold out, that was my very first Casio love it was such a unique design and way a head of its time in the early 90s, so my new mission is now to track down that watch in new condition what will be a long and expensive road, found a sold listing on ebay for 350 GBP couple of days ago, but i will have to get it no matter what, oh yeah and the reason that i dont post on wus anymore is that, when i signed up i was planning to get into the G SHOCK game, but i hold back cuz i realized that i will cost me a lot of $$$ on the long term and im not needing 30 watches what i barely wear lol
just looked the watch up, that is pretty cool, very unique design. Casio has done a lot of those futuristic ahead of it's time type designs in the past. my 1st watch was a G-Shock as a kid that got ruined when i gave it for servicing cause they didn't seal it up properly & water got inside. I have not tried to find the same model again though. I wish they would do like a classics line and like re-release some of the older popular models. I wouldn't buy that watch for 350gbp bro, the problem with these resin watches is they all suffer from resin rot and they will all crumble eventually. early 90 watches would be at a high risk of just breaking down right now. hope you can find one at a good price! yeah it's hard to get out once you start collecting G's.. I've been trying to slow down this year, so only picked up 3 this year.. am at 50 now. kinda comfortable with my collection for now, just enjoying them.. don't want to keep adding. been staying away from the hyped up limited editions etc.. as well.

I kinda like the idea of the Heineken customs, but they could've been better executed IMO. They should've done some more green on em, and used the all white leather 90's as the base instead of the White/Gum Ostrich 90's.

Just an FYI, if anyone is still looking for infrareds it's probably worth it to try to get them stock-located from your local footlocker/footaction. I've seen them sitting around NYC, so they're out there.

Just an FYI, if anyone is still looking for infrareds it's probably worth it to try to get them stock-located from your local footlocker/footaction. I've seen them sitting around NYC, so they're out there.

I've seen multiple pairs on display at probably 4 or 5 different footlocker/Footaction/champs stores. They're definitely still around.

These popped up on NDC this morning. Doubt they ship but worth a try.
Noooo i missed it!!! I want this shoe so bad, being in Canada, its hard to justify the shipping and exchange right now making it a $300 dollar shoe from resellers... 

Last edited:

Noooo i missed it!!! I want this shoe so bad, being in Canada, its hard to justify the shipping and exchange right now making it a $300 dollar shoe from resellers... 
I doubt you missed anything.  NDC is known for cancelling my orders.  I can't remember the last time I actually received something I ordered, they're notorious for accidentally listing items that they dont have in stock.

I doubt you missed anything.  NDC is known for cancelling my orders.  I can't remember the last time I actually received something I ordered, they're notorious for accidentally listing items that they dont have in stock.
its like buying a dead goldfish, thinking its still alive until you noticed that it is dead when you try to put it in the fishbowl
roll.gif

Last edited:

U not lying, they just cancelled my order for women's corks sz 10...

Back
Top Bottom