The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

seandon23 seandon23 , The reps are required send requests like these to corporate. Like I said, near 0% chance it moves the needle, but it’s better than nothing and takes about 2 minutes.

Agreed regarding the distressed look.

Both of my pairs have it. I’m just hoping they didn’t distress them to that degree (seen on the right AF1). The mild distressed look (left AF1) doesn’t look bad at all, IMO. I just hope we get another opportunity to order more.

Isnt it the levis company that provides the materials for the shoe? If so, we'd be waiting on them, i would assume. Nike wouldnt be able to do anything without having the denim to produce these.

Agreed regarding the distressed look.

Both of my pairs have it. I’m just hoping they didn’t distress them to that degree (seen on the right AF1). The mild distressed look (left AF1) doesn’t look bad at all, IMO. I just hope we get another opportunity to order more.
I thought the way they had laid the distressing down looked too mechanically applied, and doing it isnt really that hard, just gotta have the right tools.

I thought they had pre-distressed material as opposed to distressing the shoe after build? Bleaching pairs might look good as well.. Some folks made some quality AM1 pairs a while back..
Thatd be the easiest way, but it would also be harder to apply the distress to places on the shoe that would be more natural for it to be distressed.

Kinda looks like someone kicked a big spiderweb and it got stuck on the shoe. I imagine theres gonna be a ton of "would haves, should haves, could haves". It actually shows how good these options were. Which is crazy because with all the options, they sure didnt have a lot of the actual materials.

seandon23 seandon23 , The reps are required send requests like these to corporate. Like I said, near 0% chance it moves the needle, but it’s better than nothing and takes about 2 minutes.
eh I guess but it seems like a waste of time for both you and the reps to have to deal with this. This situation is out of their control and I doubt trying to move it up to corporate is going to shed light on anything. But do what you think is necessary

Not mine via IG

FA34C97C-1338-42E8-92B8-206FFA4E0791.jpeg

6264B859-1D29-4389-8C28-33C9223BD517.jpeg

They look very very bad, right. But I still hope with the right color/material combo good pairs are possible.

Shape is awful, but we know what a bad angle can do.

Okay, pretty naive I know.

Back
Top Bottom