The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

9527C7C1-C490-4C9B-942F-8B018E80C685.jpeg
Found this on twitter(japanese)Please delete if already posted. Ctto

The sherpa lining looked terrible in the preview images so I don’t know why y’all are surprised. Also I think those designs that people made that we’ve seen irl so far are just bad so I’m not worried about my pair because I have taste lol. I do like the distressing though.

How do you check the progress? I just get the regular Nike order status page when I look up mine...

Last edited:
People were getting email updates, and I havent gotten anything since the "we've started" email about 9 or 10 days ago. I think its kinda weird there are no other recieved pairs aside from the three posted.

I knew the Sherpa lining would look strange but I still went for it, mainly for the uniqueness of being on a air max 90. I did a second Patta style pair too. The Sherpa pair have shipped, the Patta has not got past the ‘getting started’ email.

The sherpa lining looked terrible in the preview images so I don’t know why y’all are surprised. Also I think those designs that people made that we’ve seen irl so far are just bad so I’m not worried about my pair because I have taste lol. I do like the distressing though.

How do you check the progress? I just get the regular Nike order status page when I look up mine...
You should get an email telling the progress, that's the only way I knew. Though I'm sure there is a easier way to check.

Mine went from an estimated date to absolutely nothing except the order number on the profile page.

Hope they put as much attention to detail in all their stuff, ha. Shoulda used those lasers to cut the panels for those nbys back there.

Back
Top Bottom