The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

493F616E-6C46-401B-9CE2-A952269C868B.jpeg

Turquoise jawns coming to Richard’s? :nerd:

They’re def getting the Purps and Volts so hopefully this is a sign...
Pretty sure those are not Turqs but these:

Apologies if the SNKRS link was posted earlier. Was skimming through previous pages. I might’ve missed it

men’s release on SNKRS now showing
Via Nike⁠ SNKRS:
https://snkrs.app.link/3hiWOksw22

like someone said, stock looking plentiful on these. May just wait for my pair.

Definitely getting one for little man though

Yep... these came out at a wrong time. I want to pull the trigger, but need funds for a trip. Now the problem is those infrareds, I hope they don’t release while I’m out of the country. I wonder how hard it would be to purchase through the app while over seas. Has anyone tried?

Where are you traveling to? I recently went to Europe, and ordered a bunch of gear through the Nike+ app while over there. Everything was delivered to my home as usual. Never tried for any big releases though. I was there while the Black/Red XIs launched. There were a couple of spots that still had them. Maybe acquiring the infras at your travel spot(s) would make a good souvenir?

Where are you traveling to? I recently went to Europe, and ordered a bunch of gear through the Nike+ app while over there. Everything was delivered to my home as usual. Never tried for any big releases though. I was there while the Black/Red XIs launched. There were a couple of spots that still had them. Maybe acquiring the infras at your travel spot(s) would make a good souvenir?
I’ll be in the Philippines, and from what I was told, they don’t carry air max’s at all. That’s just one person who told me though. Which is weird because they do release Jordans at some spots.

There is a "10% off One Purchase at Nike" coupon in Cash App. It expires in 3 days, so looks like on the 9th?

Thanks Grizz for the Bloomingdale's link, total came out to 118.80 shipped for me (thanks to WA tax). If the BeFrugal cashback works for (8%, I did not see any restrictions for Nike Products on their site) then it will end up being 109 and some change. I can wait the 19 days since I will not be wearing these until my trip in April. Still have my $20 FNL rewards I'd like to use on the Royal Blue colorway. Does anyone have any info on the Royal Blue colorway releasing stateside as 43inhalb is the only site I've seen that has these releasing on Thursday.

As we don't seem to get any OG OG CWs on AM Plus III I might skip them all together and get both Volt and Infrared in these. I usually only get one CW per model.

skip on the mismatch purples. Hoping the turquoise shades don’t very much. Volts look good.
Theyre all prob a bit mismatched in some way. Look at the Volts. The tongue liner and insole isnt even close to the other parts. The purps most likely look fine in person. I have a feeling its mostly due to the camera.

my list right now is
1. Infrared
2. DQM
3. Chlorophyll
4. Volt
5. Turquoise
6. Purple

and since i am unsure how nike will release num 1 + 2 (aka limited on air max day or some BS) and i don't even know if 3 is confirmed....volts up next :lol:

Back
Top Bottom