The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Guys these are a nice looking shoe , just buy if u like and wear em to death , too much overthinking in here , it’s just a shoe
Seriously. Yeah shape may be slightly different or stitching isn't exactly how you want it but once you wear it, it's all moot.

I grabbed a W11 of the Grapes on NDC just so I won't take any chances of missing out. Then Turq's when they release, and then all my efforts will be on multiple Infrareds.

Damn just tried the Bloomingdales route and it's already sold out my size. that's a steal.

I wanted both but mostly Volts. I'm passing on Purps if they drop because of too much spending. Thank God AM90's arent some 180+ shoe. And it looks like theyre around mostly. I'm going to wait and see what happens on the 16th or w/e the new date is.

Champs and Richard’s were the only stores around me to get men’s. Definitely much lighter materials but that’s good on foot for me. No tissue in the toe box of these. Only bad thing is some visible glue. I’m happy.
01B1E8C2-1828-44DD-BF31-A38EB6E93B51.jpeg
5FA50D78-AB55-43F9-84C7-59A4D3ED4CA0.jpeg

Wonder if we’ll see a men’s release of the purples. I’m heading to the mall after work to try on a pair of the women’s purples and see if they’ll work for me.

Champs and Richard’s were the only stores around me to get men’s. Definitely much lighter materials but that’s good on foot for me. No tissue in the toe box of these. Only bad thing is some visible glue. I’m happy.
01B1E8C2-1828-44DD-BF31-A38EB6E93B51.jpeg
5FA50D78-AB55-43F9-84C7-59A4D3ED4CA0.jpeg
No tissue at all? Mine had some. It wasn't a lot but there was some at the very end of the toe.

No tissue? That’s probably why they halted sale on men’s pair. No filler tissue or shoe trees. If any shoe needs it, these do and Nike knows that. Won’t look right sitting on shelves to the average consumer. If they came without tissue or a shoe tree I think that’s the “QC” issue that has Nike sending some pairs back according to modzzilla modzzilla . My theory lol.

No tissue? That’s probably why they halted sale on men’s pair. No filler tissue or shoe trees. If any shoe needs it, these do and Nike knows that. Won’t look right sitting on shelves to the average consumer. If they came without tissue or a shoe tree I think that’s the “QC” issue that has Nike sending some pairs back according to modzzilla modzzilla . My theory lol.
Don't sneaker stores put their own trees inside of the display shoe? At least the ones in Ohio do.

Don't sneaker stores put their own trees inside of the display shoe? At least the ones in Ohio do.

yeah but I’m talking about the one that come in the shoe from the factory. That tissue paper also helps the shoe hold its shape while it’s in the box for months.

Just chatted with Bloomingdales CS. If you placed an order before they can adjust the price, just took like 15 min but saved $17. So got them for $97 shipped

I'd take this but my size is gone now.

If the shoe doestnt fall apart within a few months of normal wear for your normal day to day buyer, not us types.

itll be interesting to see how they hold up to the average user.

Back
Top Bottom