The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Sorry, I know it's been asked before, but now that more people have gotten pairs of the new mold in, how's the sizing?
TTS since the toe box material is less structured?
I usually go half size up in AM90s and AM1s vs my jordan sizes and other nikes.
Thanks in advance NT!

Nike Dallas had the Shanghai out. Passing on the entire pack but the tongue details were interesting.

1685C3D5-3BC9-41E3-8806-236C67570348.jpeg

180167D8-2BBE-4AD9-ABE3-57F638669E62.jpeg

Paris = the heel is a nice touch but as a whole it's lazy
NYC = kind of cool but I would have liked more volt on the shoe like the airbag + laces, red seems out of place
Shanghai = I see the inspiration but they don't stand out to me at all
Tokyo = great execution and I'll definitely be trying for a pair and probably miss out
London = 🤷‍♂️

I remember 2010 Infrareds being had for $50 from the "foot" stores.

All modern infrared releases ended up sitting. HOA’s could be had for dirt cheap months after the release. Same for 2010, 2012 and those bricks from 2015.

I remember infrareds/max orange being incredibly difficult to get in the US until the HOA pack. Then they were flooded with each release.

Paris = the heel is a nice touch but as a whole it's lazy
NYC = kind of cool but I would have liked more volt on the shoe like the airbag + laces, red seems out of place
Shanghai = I see the inspiration but they don't stand out to me at all
Tokyo = great execution and I'll definitely be trying for a pair and probably miss out
London = 🤷‍♂️

i think off first look i liked the londons the most bc of that design on the swoosh. They all kinda nice but i gotta be picky about pick ups lol

Back
Top Bottom