XXXX - CW2650-100 - 101.png
XXXX - CW2650-100 - 102.png
XXXX - CW2650-100 - 103.png
XXXX - CW2650-100 - 104.png
XXXX - CW2650-100 - 105.png
XXXX - CW2650-100 - 106.png
XXXX - CW2650-100 - 108.png

city pack :smile:

Thanks for posting, visually this is very informative. Nice to get a really close look at all the details Nike put into this pack. Tokyo is still my favorite overall but each shoe has really cool details. I love the Firetruck styled 90 on the FDNY heel tab and the fire hose swoosh as well as all the lace tips and inserts. I don’t speak the language so I don’t know if this is said but the eye stays look like rubber, not the hard plastic. Wonder if the plastic ones are only for the anniversaries.

Saw pinks in person...sitting like ducks. Unnecessary just like royals. I'm starting to think volts, purps and MAYBE teals are it for me. I saw someone rocking royals in person...didn't even look twice. BORING!

Reactions: ARK
Saw pinks in person...sitting like ducks. Unnecessary just like royals. I'm starting to think volts, purps and MAYBE teals are it for me. I saw someone rocking royals in person...didn't even look twice. BORING!

Agree except teals are boring for me too. Just volts and purples.

Not as good, but not bad. On foot pics would be handy.
83BD39D8-A644-4A7B-99CA-EB3AE5B2AE2E.jpeg
Putting it in front of McEnroe doesnt make it suddenly ok. When you feel yourself starting to accept them just take another gander at the heel plate.

Not as good but still the same price i bet.

Nike. Please. Youre wasting everyone’s time.
1581233354675.png

Last edited:
Putting it in front of McEnroe doesnt make it suddenly ok. When you feel yourself starting to accept them just take another gander at the heel plate.

Not as good but still the same price i bet.

Nike. Please. Youre wasting everyone’s time.
1581233354675.png
Just because theyre not as awesome as the original rendering we saw doesnt mean theyre not coppable though.
Dont be so stiff.

Just because theyre not as awesome as the original rendering we saw doesnt mean theyre not coppable though.
Dont be so stiff.
How about they dont be so stiff and release both versions?

Copping them is basically rewarding ****ty behavior. They got cute with it for no reason other than to be cute for no reason. Its bull****. I really want to say they need to sit and fail hard but those idiots would just blame the green itself. I know it. I see no outcome other than customizing the pos theyre releasing, but then i immediately think about that goddamned heel plate. They ****ed me.

Last edited:
F it. I can paint the gray where it belongs and just leave the heel plate black and spray the NA with chlorophyll. Itll pay homage to the trainer’s strap.

God this sucks so bad

I like em.
Id prefer the other ones.
im miffed they didnt drop the other ones.
But like these.
i may get them.
because i like them.
if i went through life with the attitude that dont do this or that because it isnt quite as good as something else or could have been, life would be pretty crap.

Im pretty sure this is it for the particle gray pack. Volts, grapes, turqs,royals, pinks, then finally the infrareds along side laser blues on airmax day

Then after 3.26 they switch the releases over to whatever the hell they have planned for the laser blue style pack.

Back
Top Bottom