The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

@zeroregret @PhillyViaCarolina @nako xl I appreciate y'all for the size help foreal thank you NT teammates!! What I really want to avoid is heel slippage, my feet aren't too wide so i don't really need more space width wise just enough length wise to where my toes aren't scrunched or I'm not slippin out the heel. The silver and gold bullet AM97s that released most recently are weird like that, even though my foot doesn't have any extra space in there somehow there is hella heel slippage!
I had the same issue with the silver and gold bullet. Ended up getting rid of both pairs. Heel slip was unbearable, but couldn't size down.

I just paid 210 for reverse ducks. 🤦🏿‍♂️ There will probably be foolishness tomorrow morning. If not, I will scoop another pair.
Im honestly toeing that line too man.. on one hand I feel pretty confident with the 10 raffles i entered and my two shots on SNKRS (me & my wife account) also when adding the state things are in with ppl unfortunately out of jobs, etc.. But over the last two days I've been seeing the hype increase like crazy

Anyone with the UNDFTD AM90s do they fit TTS?

And im assuming the Blue pair and the White pair will drop tomorrow on undefeated webstore? (i want the whites) Also wondering if Nike have something up their sleeve for Air Max Day surprise drop

Last edited:
96437C11-64DA-4904-B5DE-E2441BEE24F4.png

Wellgosh :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom