The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

My pink pair came in today from DSG and man I dont know if it's the small box or what but I got dealt a horrible pair lol gonna try and out some cedar trees in them to try and get the shape back

20F2ECF2-5FA3-4E4F-984B-3D29B007B34F.jpeg

Dat mudguard mass! :nthat:

Turqs from Notre were delivered.
Air Max 90 - Turquoise.png

The box's the same size as the Volts...

Do you guys think the “reverse duck camo” pair might go down in price on the resale market within the next 2-3 days?

I’m a size 13 and I’m thinking I should just pay resale and call it a day.

After a month of dicking me around, Nike finally cancelled my custom 90s today. Funny too, because I got the email that they started them less than a week ago, hours after an email saying I'd be refunded $50 for my troubles. I called about it and they said that it was a material shortage due to the rona, but couldn't explain how they'd already started making shoes they didn't have the materials for. They also didn't tell me how they're going to make it up to me when I mentioned "if late shoes are worth $50, what's an even worse situation worth", said they would get back to me. I'm ****ing pissed, and still don't get how they're making one of these but not the other.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200325-162347_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20200325-162347_Facebook.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 294
  • Screenshot_20200325-162318_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20200325-162318_Facebook.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 288
I guess goat is doing this thing tomorrow where you pay $3.26 for some rare air max’s. You just gotta find them around the app
Saw that and immediately got irritated at Goat. Their tickets for black friday are a joke and possibly a hoax. I never hear about winners. Also I’ll most likely flip on this statement and waste my day searching for $3.26 heat :rofl:

Supporter a fellow NTer by copping off his website. A little more than I wanted to spend but it’s a guarantee

23penny.com if y’all need a pair. Limited sizes left

Lol, word. I might just keep it if anything. I’m already expecting the turqs and volts to be whack too quality too.
Lol, just hold on to them until ndc happens. My Royals that just showed up are eons better than what showed up on the initial drop in january.

Do you mind me asking you to take a pic of your size tag? I think i figured something out. Im noticing a pattern with my pairs. My turqs are as good as these royals if not better. But i need someone else to post a pic to confirm it

I dont think you can tell by that. left and right shoe dates are often off by weeks to a month
Theres definitely a way to tell, i literally might have just figured It all out.

Theyre mainly made in indonesia it seems like but theres a catch

Lol, just hold on to them until ndc happens. My Royals that just showed up are eons better than what showed up on the initial drop in january.

Do you mind me asking you to take a pic of your size tag? I think i figured something out. Im noticing a pattern with my pairs. My turqs are as good as these royals if not better. But i need someone else to post a pic to confirm it
Of the purps?

Back
Top Bottom